BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Improved Formula! With Soy &Amp; Cocoa Soy Milk Conditioner Combines The Great Benefits Of Soy And Cocoa For Beautiful, Vivacious Hair. Made In Usa Additional Product Information We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg;. Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?2 Answers
  • Is this sulfate free?4 Answers
  • How well does is this product on African-American hair?1 Answers
  • "HIGHLY recommend." in 1 review
  • "Its great for damaged, dry hair and left my hair feeling super silky and clean." in 1 review
  • "I can't seem to use enough to get my hair soft and when I use a small amount, I'm left with tangles." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this for ladies with thick, curly hair. " in 1 review
  • "I have med/fine wavy hair that needs a ton of moisture without being weighed down." in 1 review
Bianca D.
DEERFIELD, NY
Love how clean my hair feels after using this. It does not weigh down my hair like a lot of products. My hair is thick and it works well.
ashley c.
Waco, TX
I ABSOLUTELY love this brand! My hair has never felt better after using these products. The conditioner makes my hair feel super soft.
Alexis L.
This product works well and does keep your hair healthy. I have thick, coarse and dry hair and this keeps it nice and soft all day!
Maresa R.
Goleta, CA
I have a lot of very thick hair and this conditioner works well for me. This conditioner was recommended to me by a hair dresser.
Elisha M.
Love this shampoo, makes me feel like my hair is healthier. By far one of my top 3 shampoos. I want to try the other products.
Megan R.
This is my perfect hairline! I love that this product never leaves my hair feeling oily or greasy! It's the perfect balance.
Marisa I.
Love this shampoo! Have gone through at least 2 jumbo sizes of this ! Keeps my hair frizz free and helps rejuvenate my hair
Abigail R.
Lander, WY
This conditioner keeps my hair strong and soft. Second best conditioner I have tried, behind Redken all soft conditioner.
Kelli Z.
East Peoria, IL
This product works well to restore moisture to dry chemically treated hair. Plus is safe for my fashion color dyes.
Holly P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love love love this@ hair feels thicker. Healthier. And scalp is healing. Itd Amazing. Recommend to all.
Katie R.
Is this sulfate free?
How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?
Sydney R.
How well does is this product on African-American hair?