BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Improved Formula! With Soy &Amp; Cocoa Soy Milk Conditioner Combines The Great Benefits Of Soy And Cocoa For Beautiful, Vivacious Hair. Made In Usa Additional Product Information We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg;. Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?2 Answers
  • Is this sulfate free?4 Answers
  • How well does is this product on African-American hair?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "HIGHLY recommend." in 1 review
  • "Its great for damaged, dry hair and left my hair feeling super silky and clean." in 1 review
  • "I can't seem to use enough to get my hair soft and when I use a small amount, I'm left with tangles." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this for ladies with thick, curly hair. " in 1 review
  • "I have med/fine wavy hair that needs a ton of moisture without being weighed down." in 1 review
Tara N.
I think the conditioner doesn't moisturizer as Much as I'd like it to But neither the conditioner or shampoo weigh my hair down, which I love. I usually do a spray leave-in when I use this because it kind of makes my hair dry.
Jordan B.
I only buy this product when I can find it on clearance, but it is great! I can feel a true difference in my hair when I use it and it is a very trusted hair brand!
Jessica S.
Allendale , MI
I really like the fact this is sulfate free as we are trying to reduce the amount of chemicals in our body care. It smells great but it makes my hair a bit waxy feeling.
Claire C.
Cleveland, OH
I do love this conditioner for DEEP conditioning but NOT for every day! This conditioner weighted my hair down if used daily. As a 2-3 times a week hair washer I use this conditioner once a week.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and highly recommend this product. It smelled fantastic and left my hair super soft. I would buy this in a full sized bottle.
Audrey R.
Dublin, CA
I gave this a try a while ago and can't remember much about it. I guess it was okay enough to use the whole thing, but not good enough to repurchase.
Cheyenne B.
Newton, NJ
Love this conditioner! And the whole line. Its great for damaged, dry hair and left my hair feeling super silky and clean. LOVE the leave in oil too
Lauren D.
Monee, IL
Honestly was my go to life saver when I had a pixie cut. LOVED it. Haven't used it recently but I would recommend it to anyone styling a pixie
Shelby W.
Madison
In use with the conditioner and leave in conditioner and the argon oil product from this line my hair has never been softer and more manageable
Damarys P.
San Bernardino, CA
This conditioner works really good! My mom went to buy this today and I love it. I recommend this to all ladies out there. It's just great.
Katie R.
Is this sulfate free?
How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?
Sydney R.
How well does is this product on African-American hair?