BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Improved Formula! With Soy &Amp; Cocoa Soy Milk Conditioner Combines The Great Benefits Of Soy And Cocoa For Beautiful, Vivacious Hair. Made In Usa Additional Product Information We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg;. Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?2 Answers
  • Is this sulfate free?4 Answers
  • How well does is this product on African-American hair?1 Answers
  • "HIGHLY recommend." in 1 review
  • "Its great for damaged, dry hair and left my hair feeling super silky and clean." in 1 review
  • "I can't seem to use enough to get my hair soft and when I use a small amount, I'm left with tangles." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this for ladies with thick, curly hair. " in 1 review
  • "I have med/fine wavy hair that needs a ton of moisture without being weighed down." in 1 review
Ellen B.
Blackey, KY
When using this in conjunction with the matching shampoo my hair felt undoubtedly clean BUT even when using tons and tons of this conditioner I had to fill my hair with leave in condition, hair serum and still had a hard time getting the tangles out. With my usual shampoo and conditioner it's never a problem.
Siarra G.
Kissimmee, FL
Is that i didn't buy it sooner! Honestly, best conditioner I've ever used. this left my hair so silky, shiny, and smooth it was amazing. This works WONDERS on hair. HIGHLY recommend.
Danielle T.
Hamden, CT
I was sadly let down with this product. It smelled amazing, it it didn't soften my hair even the slightest. The shampoo that goes along with this was very drying to me. I think the tri-wheat leave in conditioner was the best product from this line.
Denise N.
Santa Ana, CA
I was shocked when I used this because the consistency was thin and runny, similar to the $0.99 VO5 conditioners. I prefer thick conditioners because it sticks to my hair but this product kept dripping. It didn't condition my hair at all.
karsyn r.
Hampton, MN
I started using this product and the matching conditioner two months ago and absolutely fell in love! Not drying and not overly moisturizing, it leaves my hair strong and virtually tangle free! I have friends with all hair types that also love this product. Highly recommend
Halie S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I have severely damaged hair-bleached, curled, straightened, dead ends, etc.- once I switched from my old shampoo and conditioner my hair has never been better. The conditioner is really thin so it takes a lot to work through your hair but the effects are definitely worth it.
Amy F.
Sinton, TX
Love this. I got a sample from Ulta and after I tried it, I was hooked. I like to flip flop between products just to see what works better but I think this is the keeper. It's leaves my hair so silky soft and shiny. Love!
Jen H.
I really like this conditioner and it works really well with the shampoo. I go through about 2 bottles of shampoo for 1 bottle of conditioner. Using the two together has really made a difference in my hair and I love it.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
This is not even moisturizing for my fine, wavy hair. I don't get it. I wouldn't purchase this product again. It says moisturizing, but it's actually so light and leaves my hair dry because of that.
Brenda  C.
San Bernardino, CA
If you are looking for a product to bring moisture into your hair this is definitely a must have the shampoo and conditioner are absolutely amazing and leave your hair feeling hydrated and smelling good. It's a little pricey but u can get a great deal at ulta when they have their promotions of buy one get one free
Katie R.
Is this sulfate free?
How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?
Sydney R.
How well does is this product on African-American hair?