BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Improved Formula! With Soy &Amp; Cocoa Soy Milk Conditioner Combines The Great Benefits Of Soy And Cocoa For Beautiful, Vivacious Hair. Made In Usa Additional Product Information We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg;. Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?2 Answers
  • Is this sulfate free?4 Answers
  • How well does is this product on African-American hair?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "HIGHLY recommend." in 1 review
  • "Its great for damaged, dry hair and left my hair feeling super silky and clean." in 1 review
  • "I can't seem to use enough to get my hair soft and when I use a small amount, I'm left with tangles." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this for ladies with thick, curly hair. " in 1 review
  • "I have med/fine wavy hair that needs a ton of moisture without being weighed down." in 1 review
Taylor N.
I love this for my hair! I have super thick, super curly hair, and this tamed it so nicely. It leaves my hair feeling super smoooth, and makes brushing it a breeze. I buy the jumbo size and it can last me just about 3 months (I have a lot of hair so I need a lot of conditioner lol) but i find myself buying it over and over again.
Elizabeth P.
This conditioner is great for my thick and wavy hair. It isn't heavy so I feel weighed down and it helps keep the frizz away without leaving a greasy look. I normally purchase it and the shampoo at the same time during buy one get one sales and am able to readily stock up.
Randi W.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the sexy hair lines a lot actually. They have a lot of good styling products. But if you like a rich lather this product is not for you. Their shampoos and conditioners are sulfate free, some sulfate free products are although good for your hair, do not lather very well at all so they don't make me feel 100% clean. But it's all up to your preference.
Brooke A.
I have been using cheap shampoo and conditioner all my life and finally I got this stuff because my mom has loved it so much! My hair is kind of damaged from dying it all the time but this has been it smooth and healthy looking! I love the smell and the texture of this product. I pair this with the leave in conditioner and it works good as well. Highly recommend!
Karie K.
The smell is wonderful. In the hand its thick so I figured it would tame my very Italian hair. Well, it left a lot to be desired. My hair felt "thirsty" after the first use. The next time i left it on throughout the shower and it still just didn't nourish my hair enough but for finer hair this is probably a home run!
LaKie G.
Boulder, WY
Love love love this! This is one of the best conditioners I've ever used. It's super hydrating. It smells awesome. And it helps dry frizzy hair. It is expensive. But I loved it. I wish I could afford to always have it!
Valeria V.
My hair is super long, dyed, bleached, straightened or curled daily and this conditioner helps it feel great! I do use a deep conditioning treatment once a week but for daily conditioning this is my favorite.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
This product is awesome! It makes my hair feel softer to the touch and definitely helps with detangling when my hair is still damp from the shower. I would highly recommend this for ladies with thick, curly hair.
Bianca d.
Alameda, CA
Love this, makes my hair feel really silky. Unfortunately doesn't stop me from getting split ends! Though with the amount of heat I apply I doubt anything will. Also, I don't love the fragrance, but I like that it is safe for color treated hair. A decent price point as well.
Ellen B.
Blackey, KY
When using this in conjunction with the matching shampoo my hair felt undoubtedly clean BUT even when using tons and tons of this conditioner I had to fill my hair with leave in condition, hair serum and still had a hard time getting the tangles out. With my usual shampoo and conditioner it's never a problem.
Katie R.
Is this sulfate free?
How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?
Sydney R.
How well does is this product on African-American hair?