BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Improved Formula! With Soy &Amp; Cocoa Soy Milk Conditioner Combines The Great Benefits Of Soy And Cocoa For Beautiful, Vivacious Hair. Made In Usa Additional Product Information We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg;. Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?2 Answers
  • Is this sulfate free?4 Answers
  • How well does is this product on African-American hair?1 Answers
  • "HIGHLY recommend." in 1 review
  • "Its great for damaged, dry hair and left my hair feeling super silky and clean." in 1 review
  • "I can't seem to use enough to get my hair soft and when I use a small amount, I'm left with tangles." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this for ladies with thick, curly hair. " in 1 review
  • "I have med/fine wavy hair that needs a ton of moisture without being weighed down." in 1 review
Stephanie L.
I love this stuff! I buy it buy the gallon and just fill up my smaller bottle. Makes my hair healthy and feel great, even after bleaching my hair out with highlights
Brooke H.
RIVERBANK, CA
I am currently using this shampoo and conditioner duo and I absolutely love it. It's smells very fresh and clean and leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and not weighed down! Highly recommend!!
Kristen E.
Taylor
My favorite conditioner. The smell is light but enough to make your hair smell good. A little goes a long way as it's super thick and rich. I love that it's gluten, paraben, and sulfate free
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
I have the jumbo sizes of these. I like to switch my shampoo and conditioner allot. My hair stylist recommended it to me. I also have the spray on conditioner which I love:)
Wendy C.
Clarksburg, MD
Loved the shampoo but was underwhelmed by the conditioner. I have med/fine wavy hair that needs a ton of moisture without being weighed down. This conditioner left my hair feeling dry as if I had not used any conditioner at all. I even tried putting a shower cap on to see if that would help it sink in, alas it didn't work. Am currently using this as a shaving cream alternative. Will not buy again!
Alex C.
I fell in love with this product the second I used it. I have never found a conditioner that has left my hair feeling so light and soft, as well as making my curls look more "together" (they usually look like frizz is about to ensue). Even some family members have noticed my hair look great. The bottle it comes in, however, sucks. It's pretty tough to get product out, they're lucky I have muscles. (lol)
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
My holy grail of shampoos and conditioners. I have a dry scalp, and when I use this my scalp is moisturized and my hair is shiny and soft. I will continue to repurchase this in the future, everyone needs to try it.
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
I was not impressed. This was not the most expensive hair product I've purchased but not worth what I did spend on it. (around $15 dollars). I can't seem to use enough to get my hair soft and when I use a small amount, I'm left with tangles. I have super long hair so I need something that will give moisture without having to use a ton. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Melissa B.
FAIRFIELD, ME
I really enjoy using this conditioner on my color treated hair. It doesn't strip my color and my color ends up lasting a long time. Because this conditioner is so rich and hydrating, I tend to use it mostly in the winter months to control dryness and static. I'm not a huge fan of the citrusy scent but it doesn't linger.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love, love, LOVE this conditioner! Who would have thought that soy milk would make your hair soft and silky smooth after a wash! I sure as heck didn't but I absolutely love it! This is probably my favorite hair product they have on the market. I have noticed that it doesn't lather very well but since I am not a big fan of a richer lather conditioner, it works fine for me! Give it a try for yourself to see if you like it :)
Katie R.
Is this sulfate free?
How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?
Sydney R.
How well does is this product on African-American hair?