BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Improved Formula! With Soy &Amp; Cocoa Soy Milk Conditioner Combines The Great Benefits Of Soy And Cocoa For Beautiful, Vivacious Hair. Made In Usa Additional Product Information We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg;. Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?2 Answers
  • Is this sulfate free?4 Answers
  • How well does is this product on African-American hair?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "HIGHLY recommend." in 1 review
  • "Its great for damaged, dry hair and left my hair feeling super silky and clean." in 1 review
  • "I can't seem to use enough to get my hair soft and when I use a small amount, I'm left with tangles." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this for ladies with thick, curly hair. " in 1 review
  • "I have med/fine wavy hair that needs a ton of moisture without being weighed down." in 1 review
Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
This conditioner is great for fighting frizz! My hair looks so shiny and doesn't tangle up like other conditioners cause. It's a very watery conditioner and not so thick, but I've noticed the difference with it. The one downside is my hair looks less volumized
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This conditioner is life. If your hair is dry, frizzy, and lifeless- try this! It’ll turn it around for you in the matter of 10 minutes. When I use it- I like to let it sit in my hair for about 5 before rinsing it back out. Definitely worth purchasing.
Mini M.
The Sexy Hair soy line is a really solid product. It leaves the hair feeling nice, silky, and healthy without leaving a residue. The large bottles last a long time. My only issue with them is that you really need the pump to get the product out easier and the conditioner is so thick it's hard to get out even with the pump.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I absolutely love this product! I actually discovered it at a salon and the lady showed me how to use it, and I've been using it ever since, and that was about 6 years ago! I use it on my towel dried hair after a shower and it helps my hair retain moisture, makes my little fly-aways smooth and repairs my split ends, and softens my hair with an amazing after smell that lasts for quite a while! I will continue to use this product until it no longer exists!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This was one of my favorite shampoo & conditioners I have ever used. It truly made a difference on my hair and made it healthier, softer, and shinier. I also love the smell of it and love how the ingredients are great in it. It's a very gentle conditioner and is one of the most hydrating. Will buy again.  Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Daily Conditioner
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
I have very thin and greasy hair, but this product helps make my hair feel fresh, soft and silky after I wash my hair with it. I love the smell of it and I love that it doesn't weigh my hair down when I use it. I have always used Sexy Hair products for shampoo and conditioners.
Sanya S.
I just bought this the other day when I got my hair cut and I love it. I put it on the ends of my hair and it coats them very nicely. It has a nice scent and doesn't leave my hair weighed down. I recommend this to anyone.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
This stuff really does make your hair healthy and sexy. It’s a bit pricey but well worth it. Compared to other “healthy hair” products I’ve used, this takes the cake. It smells great, I don’t have to use a lot, and it leaves my hair feeling amazing.
Chelsea C.
Klamath Falls, OR
Smells great. Leaves my hair super soft without weighing it down too much, since I have very fine, colored hair. Better than most drugstore conditioners out there. My husband loves it too. Overall satisfied with the product.
Stephanie L.
I love this stuff! I buy it buy the gallon and just fill up my smaller bottle. Makes my hair healthy and feel great, even after bleaching my hair out with highlights
Katie R.
Is this sulfate free?
How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?
Sydney R.
How well does is this product on African-American hair?