Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Rehydrating Shampoo By Sexy Hair, 2 Ounce

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Amazing sent to it leaves your hair and skulll feeling refreshed and healthy after a week of using! One of the few products i would recommend for those who want better and stronger hair! One squeeze is enough for the skull and gives volume to it as well!
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
This was a decent shampoo. Had a cool smell that reminds me of fall time obviously bc of the pumpkin but I don't think that it hydrated my hair anymore so than other hydrating kinds
Ashley J.
Olive hill, KY
I love this shampoo, I'm just sad that it's so little. The scent is the best I have ever smelt!!!!!!! This is so prefect for fall time! This made my hair soooo smooth and soft!
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Sexy Hair products, but I don't think this shampoo was worth the pricetag. It's tough for me to find a shampoo I like for thin, fine hair.
Lindsey D.
I have loved this shampoo for years - the pumpkin fragrance is just divine, sexy even! My hair felt rehydrated and very clean after use
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Great long lasting scent!! I use this 3-4 times a week and if keeps my hair silky and smooth! A little expensive but worth the cost.
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
I like the formula of this shampoo and I love how it makes my hair feel. I do not, however, like the smell of this shampoo.
Dafranlii B.
My hair is very rebellious and simply this shampoo is excellent for my hair type, I'm a fan of this product. 5 stars
Erica C.
Galena, OH
Great product that definitely hydrates your hair! I love it and use it quite often. Would recommend it to everyone!
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I love this product for the fall! I'm a pumpkin fanatic and this smells great and leaves my hair feeling amazing!