BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Moisturizing Liter Conditioner - 33.8 oz.

Buy on ULTA*
Kristie B.
Mobile
This conditioner is awesome! My hair is always so dry especially since I get it highlighted. I’m a blonde and it’s a lot of processing with my hair in the salon. This conditioner restores so much moisture and leaves it feeling silky after I shower. It also does not strip the color out of my hair. I have to use salon shampoo and conditioners only. I’ve tried all different kinds and most of the time my hair becomes immune to certain brands after using it a while. However, I have not had that issue with this brand. The only downside for somebody might be the price but honestly it’s worth it. I’m the long run you will be spending less. This size lasts forever and you’re taking care of your hair. Which is important when you’re spending that much money at a salon. Your hair needs good products in order to maintain it ❤️
Brynna H.
Bloomer, WI
I love this product! In the winter my hair and skin is super dry and fragile, and on top of that i dye my hair every winter. This product really brought it back to life while saving my color. Smells amazing! And really made my hair so silky, smooth, and shiny. I also use the shampoo and texturizing spray since my hair is naturally curly. I definitely love this brand and will continue to use this!
Lisa M.
Stinnett, KY
Healthy Sexy hair is a awesome product! It is one of my favorites ❤️ I always buy the big container, it lasts a long time! My daughter shares it with me! It helps with tangles, makes my hair very manageable and soft and shiny, I have curly hair so it makes my curls very bouncy and pretty! I buy it at Walmarts and Rite Aid! I love using Healthy Sexy Hair!!
Tikara L.
Really good conditioner. I used this all throughout cosmetology school on my clients and it was a pretty good product. Made the hair feel nice, soft and tangle free. Smells really good and the bottle is really big so this should last for a while. Definitely recommend
Lacee L.
Moore
Love this product! It last awhile since a little goes a long way, helps keep hair managed and my daughter and I love the smell! If I go a few days in between washing and throw my hair up in a mom bun it turns into a big tangled dress mess but this gets t out with minimal hair loss while I'm trying to get the tangles out! Love!
Taylor H.
I love this conditioner and honestly this whole line. I love that its supposed to be pretty natural and that its good for your hair. It smells delicious and really makes your hair feel and look amazing. Love this and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a hydrating conditioner
Yulissa L.
Vacaville, CA
I love healthy sexy hair products! Especially this one ! I bought the pack at Cosmoprof when tgey had a sale going on and I love it ! It smells really good and makes my hair look and smell really nice! Im really satisfied,and do plan on buying it when I run out .
Chasidy G.
West Liberty
Love using these products. I have very dry hair and this products made my hair feel oily and weighed down. This product was not prefect. It did however, smelled great for days. It may have just been the texture of my hair that made it feel this way, but I was not satisfied with it.
jessica q.
Castro Valley, CA
I love this shampoo. It really does make your hair nice, voluminous, and soft. It does the trick when you need to give your hair life again. The shampoo is also a need to have. Or else I don’t think you will have the results it says it has.
TIffany E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product! I love the smell. It’s not too strong or heavy. It also doesn’t weigh my hair down. It works well with my heavily colored treated hair. It definitely help my hair stay strong and healthy.
wendy m.
Where I could purchase this product at ?
amber f.
Looks like it would be a good product. Has anyone tried it yet?
Tiffany H.
Does this help your color last longer?
Belinda S.
Slidell
Is this good for dry hair.
Alyson B.
Is this good for dry hair?