BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Jessica M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say, anything Paul Mitchell is fantastic. I'm African American and I find that this product works better on my hair than most ethnic products that I've used. I recently purchased this at the salon where I get my hair done, and I'm always satisfied every time. It really allows your hair to be lightweight and has a great smell to it. 10/10
Sophia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using pomade on my hair and this one is one of my favorites! I love all Paul Mitchell products so of course I had to try this one! I usually put this in my hair right after a shower and it really helps to hold my curl!
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really curly, thick hair and a lot of products can weigh it down and leave my curls looking more like dreads. I like this stuff because it designs my curls and cuts down on frizz without adding weight.
Emily R.
Marlin, TX
I have thin hair , and it does not damage my hair or leaves it dry like other shampoos have done , although it does cost a bit more than other shampoos it's well worth it !
Kimberly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found you can use this with dry or wet hair . Holds very well and doesn't give you the shiny wet look . Recommend this for more short hair people my husband used this he liked it quite well does hold up for several hours with out a.problem . Found this at both Jcpenny and Macy's for around $48 great product
Stephanie H.
Hills, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this because my hair stylist recommended it to me! Overall I've been impressed with it. It has a nice smell and seems to work well with my sometimes oily scalp! It gives me the volume my hair is missing!
Tanyanna G.
Locust Grove, GA
I am a Licensed Cosmetologist. This product is great for curly or straight hair. I use it sparingly to set short hair. And on curly hair to add definition and a light hold to the hair. Please use sparingly as this product can be heavy.
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
I love the entire line of sexy hair products. Yes they are expensive but they are salon quality. Everything I have tried, I've absolutely loved. I have thick wavy hair and its amazing.
Katrina S.
Brooksville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Always makes my hair feel silky smooth after I'm done using it. This has a pleasant scent. Not to overwhelming and lasts a long time
Jennifer H.
If you hate having a bunch of products in your shower this is the solution! Works great for women and men! It's definitely a must to try out!