BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Alison H.
Hydrates my hair while also leaving it silky, soft, and smooth. Even better when paired with the conditioner! Great product that leaves a great scent.
Laura G.
This helped with my curls and keeping the frizz down! I definitely will purchase again. I felt a definite difference in moisture.
Anu V.
Spring Valley, NY
Thus makes my hair look so smooth and healthy... One of the beat products I have tried and the packaging is super cute
Keesha M.
Works well to prevent build up from all the curly hair products I use. Could be more moisturizing but does a good job
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
Love this stuff! I feel like it puts the life back into my curls! Plus it doesn't leave them frizzy
Jaylin E.
Binbrook, Ontario
I have curly hair and have used this product once or twice. I am a fan but never seen it again at the stores. Really does the job, it's hard to find good products for curly hair. If I can find this in a store near me I would for sure pick it up again.
Brittany K.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoy this product. Left my hair feeling nourished and helped my curls reform and become more defined. Enjoyed the scent as well! I have a dry scalp and it really worked for me. I am really satisfied!
Megan R.
Just amazing.!
You need it for an amazing hair, a good shine and a good volume and movement