Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Moisturizing Shampoo 33.8 Ounce uploaded by Stephanie P.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sexy hair products. This really moisturizes my hair and leaves my natural curls looking their best. I like that it comes in a big bottle and it last a long time. It's inexpensive and easy to find in stores.
Karissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used since I was in high school. It helps lock in moisture. Curly hair dries out your scalp and this definitely helps with that. My hair is so soft after lathering it on and my hair is also noticeably more curly after using. I'm very satisfied and I recommend to any curly heads.
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased the large size shampoo & conditioner of this, and love what they do for my hair! Now you must understand, that my hair is over two feet long, so I am pretty picky about what I use on it, and this stuff works amazingly! It has a lightweight consistency that doesn't weigh my beachy waves down, but still cleans like a dream! Just remember when using it, that it won't suds a ton because of the formula, and that's a good thing, because it's not stripping your hair. Overall, I am very pleased with this product, and give it two big thumbs up!
Katie D.
Roxton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally have frizzy curly hair, and for me this product worked pretty good. I love the shine it offered and it did seem to keep the frizz away and make my curls tamed. I would buy this product again.
Vanessa Q.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I started using this product along with conditioner about 3 months ago. The difference in my hair is insane! Its so much fuller. In the shower, I would shed like a German Shepard in summertime. I still had my curly hair, but not as much so it wasn't as full. Now my curls are amazing, and I hardly shed at all. I would recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Emily F.
I do really like this shampoo. It's not too heavy and I feel like it doesn't weigh my hair down, which is important for great curls. The only thing I don't like is that I feel it takes a lot more shampoo to get my hair clean.
Alexis G.
This product really helps me get a good curl in my hair. I have fine wavy hair so it just makes my hair look so much better with less effort. Loving this product. I use the shampoo and conditioner.
Meaad S.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I really like this product and would buy it again. I only bought the shampoo but think it would be even better with the conditioner and will get that next
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time. God help me I got my mamas hair and it's super curly! I love it. Makes my hair soft and not frizzy and it lays beautifully.
Bayan B.
Fair Oaks, CA
I have super dry and curly hair and this has been an awesome product for me! I use it all the time and it's really helped define my curls