Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Moisturizing Shampoo 33.8 Ounce uploaded by Stephanie P.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Antonia O.
lo usaba anteriormente el shampoo es espeso pero no tanto como yo quisiera el olor no es muy fuerte me gusta que es libre de sulfato
otra cosa siento que le falta hacer mas espuma y no se porque pero cada que lababa bi cabello se sentia duro pero aplicando acondicionador se ponia mas suave
eso si al secarce sentia que tenia mi cabello con mas suavidad y formaba mas mis rizos eso fue lo que me agradaba de este producto
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
I love sexy hair products. This really moisturizes my hair and leaves my natural curls looking their best. I like that it comes in a big bottle and it last a long time. It's inexpensive and easy to find in stores.
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I have used since I was in high school. It helps lock in moisture. Curly hair dries out your scalp and this definitely helps with that. My hair is so soft after lathering it on and my hair is also noticeably more curly after using. I'm very satisfied and I recommend to any curly heads.
Stephanie P.
I recently purchased the large size shampoo & conditioner of this, and love what they do for my hair! Now you must understand, that my hair is over two feet long, so I am pretty picky about what I use on it, and this stuff works amazingly! It has a lightweight consistency that doesn't weigh my beachy waves down, but still cleans like a dream! Just remember when using it, that it won't suds a ton because of the formula, and that's a good thing, because it's not stripping your hair. Overall, I am very pleased with this product, and give it two big thumbs up!
Katie D.
Denison, TX
I personally have frizzy curly hair, and for me this product worked pretty good. I love the shine it offered and it did seem to keep the frizz away and make my curls tamed. I would buy this product again.
Vanessa Q.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I started using this product along with conditioner about 3 months ago. The difference in my hair is insane! Its so much fuller. In the shower, I would shed like a German Shepard in summertime. I still had my curly hair, but not as much so it wasn't as full. Now my curls are amazing, and I hardly shed at all. I would recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Emily F.
I do really like this shampoo. It's not too heavy and I feel like it doesn't weigh my hair down, which is important for great curls. The only thing I don't like is that I feel it takes a lot more shampoo to get my hair clean.
Alexis G.
This product really helps me get a good curl in my hair. I have fine wavy hair so it just makes my hair look so much better with less effort. Loving this product. I use the shampoo and conditioner.
Meaad S.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I really like this product and would buy it again. I only bought the shampoo but think it would be even better with the conditioner and will get that next
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I use this all the time. God help me I got my mamas hair and it's super curly! I love it. Makes my hair soft and not frizzy and it lays beautifully.