Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Moisturizing Shampoo, 10 fl oz uploaded by Josymir R.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Buy Sexy Hair Concepts Hair Shampoos - Curly Sexy Hair Advanced Formula Shampoo 10.0 oz. How-to-Use: Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Follow with Curly Sexy Hair Conditioner. see more...

Anna E.
Boston, MA
This shampoo is very moisturizing which is great for curly hair. I have a normal to dry scalp and it is very hydrating. It's a little on the expensive side, but the bottle did last me a long time so it is worth the money. I would re-purchase along with the conditioner.
Halie R.
I'm always looking for new hair products for my frizzy curls. I only got to try this once before I left it at my bestfriends when I went to visit so maybe she should review it lol the one time I did use this though it smelt really good and I feel like my hair was incredibly soft.
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
The BEST curls I ever had in my life was when I used this product [religiously]! I didn't care for the scent - could be better. And the styling products actually sucked. However, just by leaving the conditioner in the hair - not rinsing it off - & wearing it out like that was PERFECT. I had the most swirly & glossy curls any one could wish for!
Cori O.
I got this product as a stylist sample a while back. It helped my curls but was not as moisturizing as I hoped it would be. I have extremely dry hair due to coloring it and this just didn't put the moisture back like I expected.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
I like this product, I used it for a very long time and was happy with the results. Made my hair nice and enhanced my curls. Good product for the money, though it has t been in eminent back to as there are better options for the price point
Dorothy K.
Kuna, ID
Got this at Ross. My hair is some what curly but i personally like the product. Smells wonderful and cleans my hair. Does not leave build up. Does what a hair product is supposed to do.
Noemi C.
Memphis, TN
Love all of the curly products in this line. The shampo resets my curls after straightening and softens it back up
Haven't tried this exact concept for curly hair yet but I do like the sexy hair brand. Would love to try.
Karen D.
Swedesboro, NJ
Love the smell. Love the way my hair feels after washing it. Helps my curls stay smooth and not frizzy.
natalie s.
Los Angeles, CA
This product works very well on my hair and I'm so glad I bought it. I'll be repurchasing very soon