Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Moisturizing Shampoo, 10 fl oz uploaded by Josymir R.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Buy Sexy Hair Concepts Hair Shampoos - Curly Sexy Hair Advanced Formula Shampoo 10.0 oz. How-to-Use: Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Follow with Curly Sexy Hair Conditioner. see more...

Karen D.
Swedesboro, NJ
Love the smell. Love the way my hair feels after washing it. Helps my curls stay smooth and not frizzy.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
I like this product, I used it for a very long time and was happy with the results. Made my hair nice and enhanced my curls. Good product for the money, though it has t been in eminent back to as there are better options for the price point
Noemí C.
Memphis, TN
Love all of the curly products in this line. The shampo resets my curls after straightening and softens it back up
natalie s.
Los Angeles, CA
This product works very well on my hair and I'm so glad I bought it. I'll be repurchasing very soon
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
Love this shampoo for my curly hair. It smells great and makes my locks look and feel great!
Amy G.
Homestead,FL
This shampoo is very moisturizing and smells really really good and the texture is great.
Trisha G.
I like vet this because it keeps my curls nice and tight with very little frizz
Dorothy K.
Kuna, ID
Got this at Ross. My hair is some what curly but i personally like the product. Smells wonderful and cleans my hair. Does not leave build up. Does what a hair product is supposed to do.
Haven't tried this exact concept for curly hair yet but I do like the sexy hair brand. Would love to try.
Cori O.
I got this product as a stylist sample a while back. It helped my curls but was not as moisturizing as I hoped it would be. I have extremely dry hair due to coloring it and this just didn't put the moisture back like I expected.