Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Mercedes D.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Advanced Formula. . see more...

• Does this stuff actually work? I've been looking into try...1 Answers
  • I've got naturally curly hair, and I love this shampoo. ...1 Answers
  • "Pretty great product overall. " in 1 review
  • "It definitely works better when the whole line is used at one time. " in 1 review
  • "It's a little pricey but you can find it at other stores like Marshalls, Ross, or TJ Maxx." in 1 review
  • "This is an amazing shampoo for curly hair ladies :) Not only does it not weigh down the curls, but it also imparts moisture to the hair that curls so dearly need." in 1 review
Aubrey A.
Its good for those who want to.maintain those curly locks. Its a nice lather, not to thick where it doesn't weigh the hair down. Nice smell to it too. I think its good for dry scalp not oily scalp but im sure either would be ok. I was satisfied for sure.
Clarissa S.
Seminole, FL
Very good product I recommend it has an excellent prolonged aroma my family uses it for a long time
Excelente producto lo recomiendo para las personas con cabello hondeado 100 % da un volumen perfecto
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
I have wavy hair, and this really enhances my waves. It also doesn't make my hair crunchy, and it's pretty reasonably-priced. The only drawback is that I feel like I need to use a lot of product to get my desired look.
Darlene H.
Temple , TX
This shampoo is awesome for curly hair like me!! This works better than any other. The lather is great and you don't need much. It targets by calming down the curls. I am super satisfied with this shampoo and I use all the time!!
Lauren P.
El Paso, TX
It doesn't really make your hair sexy, you still will need to use other products in your hair after the fact, but I do notice that may hair IS less frizzy and puffy when I do let it air dry. Pretty great product overall.
Sandy G.
Bartlett, IL
It works pretty well! It's not too heavy and I like how my hair feels after I use it. It's a little pricey but you can find it at other stores like Marshalls, Ross, or TJ Maxx. Also, I love the scent!
Stay S.
This is an amazing shampoo for curly hair ladies :) Not only does it not weigh down the curls, but it also imparts moisture to the hair that curls so dearly need. The amazing smell is a plus as well!
Erin M.
Belleville, NJ
In order for this to work you must use the whole line at once. Lol but when i do use the shampoo/conditioner/mousse/hairspray...my hair has more curl and bounce with shine.
Amanda F.
I used this when it first came out when I had a loose wave in my hair. It made my hair feel even drier. (The perm makes it a little dry but this seemed to make it way worse). Smells great.
Jennifer R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I didn't like this shampoo at all. Ever since I started using it, my hair has become more dry and frizzy. I really don't recommend it.
Celia G.
MORNING VIEW, KY
I've got naturally curly hair, and I love this shampoo. I've been using it with the conditioner, but it gets pricey using both. Will the outcome be the same if I only use the shampoo without the conditioner?
Delaney S.
Does this stuff actually work? I've been looking into trying new curl styling products since what I've been using the past couple years isn't working as well as it used to. Is this brand good or am I better off going to John Frieda?