BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

(Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. Image & Product Details Will Be Revised, Shortly) Made In U.S.A. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg;. Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Does this leave the hair feeling sticky?1 Answers
Autumn E.
I just started using this product and it really helps my hair get some extra curl without making it frizzy. It brings volume as well. It smells nice, and is Sulfate free. I'm highly satisfied with this product.
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA
This has been my go to conditioner lately. I have very curly hair and this plus the shampoo seems to work really well. It is great for my curls and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily like some curling conditioners sometimes do.
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
This conditioner helped add moisture back into my dry wavy hair! I would smother my hair in it and put a shower cap on and let it sit on my hair while i was in the shower. It made my hair tangle free after doing this!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
It's ok . It does the job but it's not great . It made my hair kind of frizzy and not in a good way . I bought it at Marshalls to try out and I will never buy again . But it smelled nice .
Brittany P.
Chicago , IL
This stuff does not work wonders for me, but my hair is very thin, which is why I believe this is the case. I am not sure if it would be different for someone with thicker hair.
Lindsey S.
I have very curly natural hair and this stuff does wonders for me. My hair is much more manageable and my curls look softer and have more bounce. Great product
Teri F.
N Lauderdale, FL
I think this is an great product, not one of my favorites but it is always on my list to buy. It makes my hair soft and my hair style is always prefect.
jasia b.
Woodbridge, VA
Does this leave the hair feeling sticky?