Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Mercedes D.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

• Is this a leave - in conditioner? 1 Answers
  • I'm interested in this product! Is the product worth the price? I...1 Answers
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
I do not like this conditioner. Instead of moisturizing my hair, it left it really dry and difficult to comb through. Maybe the chemicals in it are too harsh for my hair but now I'm stuck with a brand new bottle thatvi intend to throw away. What a shame
Amber M.
Rexburg, ID
I bought the huge bottle of this and the shampoo and LOVED it at first, and still feels like it works pretty well but I've gotten kind of bored of the smell and hardly notice it anymore which is disappointing.
Mercedes D.
Arlington, VA
I Think this product works best when using it with other products from the same line, it made my hair feel really light and silky. Love it.
Lauren P.
El Paso, TX
Buy the Shampoo and Conditioner TOGETHER! It makes your hair feel soft and great. You will need extra product in your hair afterwards, but it really does help with the frizz and puffy!
Brittany M.
Beaufort , SC
I really love this conditioner! I have extremely fine, wavy hair. This conditioner moisturizes nicely without weighing my hair down
Katie S.
I liked this conditioner. It helps tame the frizz of my naturally curly hair. It smells nice too!
Pariya Z.
I only bought the conditioner, and it works wonders for my big curly hair. It makes it soft and silky as opposed to my usual dry hair. Ive only used it twice so it clearly works!
Christina N.
I'm interested in this product! Is the product worth the price? I try not to spend much on shampoo and conditioner!
Adaliz P.
Anaheim, CA
Is this a leave - in conditioner?