BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

For all curly hair types. This amazing leave-in, instantly detangles curly hair without weighing it down. It delivers extra moisture and protein to condition the hair, along with styling properties to support and shape the curl. Additional Product Information We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®. Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retai. see more...

Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Curling Detangler
  • "I have very curly hair which does tend to become frizzy and what this does is, it defines curls and provides moisturizer. " in 2 reviews
  • "This works great on all 3 of my daughters hair." in 1 review
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This product will lrave your hair soft amd silky. Does not leave a sticky wax feeling. I first came across this in a hair salon i went to and started using this on my daughters hair. She has her dads curly hair and this made it so much easier to brush! I love it!!
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I bought thos for my daughter since she has super curly hair and of course you guessed it super hard to brush. I love it! And it doesn't leave her hair waxy like some other ones
Crystal T.
Lenoir City, TN
My daughter has thick and curly hair. I tried to find a product that wasn't very expensive, especially since she is trying to learn to do her own hair, she is only 6. But this works best to keep it bearable for her to comb and fix her hair.
Marybi C.
Las Vegas, NV
By far the best and only product that ever worked for my curls, I stopped using it a few years ago when I was no longer able to find it in stores. This left my curls smooth and not sticky, best of all it enhanced my curls.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
I have very curly hair and I'm always looking for stuff that will work in my hair and I'm in love with this stuff. I love it cause it doesn't feel like there is product in my hair
Anastasia P.
Corp Christi, TX
Yesss i love this product of course. I have very curly hair which does tend to become frizzy and what this does is, it defines curls and provides moisturizer.
Maranda C.
I already have curly hair but it's crazy and so all over the place but when I use it and makes my curls more defined and even curlier I just love this it!
Desirae L.
Love this product. It makes brushing my hair so easy. I have fine hair that is always a mess so this makes it easy to get through one of my daily products!
Jenesis c.
This works really well with helping frizz. My hair is very thick and curly and when i use this product it really helps manage frizz i would recommend.
Barbara S.
I love using this on my hair. Due to it being dry & most of the time tangled once im out the shower. It leaves it smooth & silky.
Honer T.
Does this make curls any easier to brush? So many products just don't work!
Is this more a curling product or a detangle product?
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this product help detangle without messing up curls?
Dianna R.
Paramount, CA
What does your hair feel like after using it? What's the texture like?
Chelsea S.