by Sexy Hair Concepts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Curl Power W/ Free Curl Recover Mini (1.3 Oz.) 2-pc. Value Set - 8.4 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
This is awesome product! Literally work wonders! It’s new in the market and I highly recommend! This product is excellent. When I compare to others I highly prefer this.. it works excellent. It’s not sticky on your hair it’s perfect.
Hillsboro
Since I’ve tried this I have NOT looked back! I’ve never been happier with a product for my curls, not only does it smell amazing but my curls looks awesome and they don’t feel crunchy at all!! I will continue to buy this!