Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Curl Power Spray Foam Curl Enhancer uploaded by Catherine S.Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Curl Power Spray Foam Curl Enhancer uploaded by Catherine S.Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Curl Power Spray Foam Curl Enhancer uploaded by jessica s.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Designed to strengthen hair and fight frizz, this spray mousse delivers humidity protection and support to curls. Energize limp lackluster curls by adding definition, volume, shine and flexible hold. ; see more...

Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Curl Power Spray Foam Curl Enhancer
  • "I used it for the first time at a friends house and when out the next day to get my own." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product I love the smell and it holds my curls all day keep the frizz away for the whole day ." in 1 review
Codi h.
Sevierville, TN
I love sexy hair products they always do what they say they will do. I love the curly line they have, its light and doesn't weight my hair down while helping my curls keep their shape.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
Love love love this product!! My curly hair thanks me lol. Specially after being damaged it's coming back to life.
jessica s.
Post Mills, VT
This stuff is the best!!! Gives you the best curl definition and the best smell too! Definitely a fav
Ava F.
I use this in my brothers hair and it helps define his curls. It smells nice and is a little pricey but has a lot in one bottle
Mary R.
My sister-in-law bought this for my curly hair, and I love it! I need to put the product into my hair in order for the curls to be more defined. This is the product!!! I spray a small amount into the palm of my hand, and the spread it out evenly throughout my hair.
Freda H.
Modesto
This is a really great product for curly hair in specific it gives great volume too your curls ... This would be a great product
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
I almost returned this without even trying it because it wasn't what i expected but - thank God i tested it out first. I bought this on sale thinking it could substitute for my normal mousse and was surprised that it was a sprayer and still foam. I was worried it would leave my hair stiff but it turned out to be everything my curls ever needed. This tamed the frizz, helped define the curls, and still left my hair soft and bouncy. It helps that it smells incredible. My new favorite hair product
Marissa M.
TACOMA, WA
This is one of my favorite hair products! It is so hard to find a decently priced product that actually tames my curls and frizz but this one has become a must have!
Heather S.
I love the Curly Sexy Hair foam!! I used it for the first time at a friends house and when out the next day to get my own. I have pretty long hair. It's thing but there's A LOT of it and it definitely has some wave to it. I can put this product in my hair after a shower and I'm good to go. As it air dries it has great wave with no frizz. And it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it feel crunchy or sticky.
Kayela K.
Muskegon, MI
It's a nice mousse that you just spray right onto you hair and i just use a towel to scrunch it into my hair, so that my hands don't get gross.
Dawn S.
San Angelo, TX
Does everyone have a problem wth this spraying EVERYWHERE?
Autumn G.
Vincennes, IN
Can I buy this cheaper anywhere but Walmart it's 15$ a bottle and that is just a lot for me.
Bricia B.
Crescent City, FL
How well does this work on curly hair ?
Amy P.
My curly hair seems to be so damaged. Everything I try seems to weigh it down even more. Does anyone recommend this product to revive curls?