Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Curl Power Spray Foam Curl Enhancer uploaded by Catherine S.Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Curl Power Spray Foam Curl Enhancer uploaded by Catherine S.Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Curl Power Spray Foam Curl Enhancer uploaded by jessica s.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Designed to strengthen hair and fight frizz, this spray mousse delivers humidity protection and support to curls. Energize limp lackluster curls by adding definition, volume, shine and flexible hold. ; see more...

Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Curl Power Spray Foam Curl Enhancer
  • "I used it for the first time at a friends house and when out the next day to get my own." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product I love the smell and it holds my curls all day keep the frizz away for the whole day ." in 1 review
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
I almost returned this without even trying it because it wasn't what i expected but - thank God i tested it out first. I bought this on sale thinking it could substitute for my normal mousse and was surprised that it was a sprayer and still foam. I was worried it would leave my hair stiff but it turned out to be everything my curls ever needed. This tamed the frizz, helped define the curls, and still left my hair soft and bouncy. It helps that it smells incredible. My new favorite hair product
Codi h.
Sevierville, TN
I love sexy hair products they always do what they say they will do. I love the curly line they have, its light and doesn't weight my hair down while helping my curls keep their shape.
Savannah P.
I had a hairdresser introduce me to the foam spray and it could not be more perfect for my curly hair! Gels tend to be too heavy and mouses can make my hair crunchy. This is the perfect in-between. So glad to have finally found my go-to hair product. It's been a long journey!

Curly Sexy Hair CURL POWER Spray Foam, 8.5 oz
Mary R.
My sister-in-law bought this for my curly hair, and I love it! I need to put the product into my hair in order for the curls to be more defined. This is the product!!! I spray a small amount into the palm of my hand, and the spread it out evenly throughout my hair.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I did not like this product at all. I have thick curly hair. I went to have my hair trimmed and thinned and the person who done it asked if I had had a deep conditioning done and I said not in a year so this person at the hair place trimmed my hair and then took me to do the deep conditioning which to a bit longer than normal since my hair was really dry thanks to the weather. After thinning if my hair this person decides to but the curly sexy hair creme in my hair which did help moisturize my hair but then decides instead of just letting me style my hair like usual which is flat ironing this person (told me it was a leave-in-conditioner ) decides to pit this in my hair which after made my hair way to frizzy and very dry and it felt like I had not washed it in months and I'm supposed to keep my hair like this for 3 days!!! No I'm sorry I don't like this type of product period so who thinks I would want this in my hair for three days then gets my mom to buy it no! I don't recommend this
Lauren P.
El Paso, TX
I bought this product to go along with my Curly Sexy Hair Shampoo and Conditioner. My mother in law bought it for me at one of those "License Only" stores (she's Vietnamese, so yes, she does nails). ANYWAY, I decided well, I need some kind of mousse type product after I wash and condition my hair. This stuff is pretty fantastic. You don't need a lot and it lasts all day without going frizzy! The only negative thing I have to say is that after you use it on your hair, have a towel because the foam builds up in the bottle and comes out the spout. Other than that this is a GREAT product. Will probably buy it again. :)
Heather S.
I love the Curly Sexy Hair foam!! I used it for the first time at a friends house and when out the next day to get my own. I have pretty long hair. It's thing but there's A LOT of it and it definitely has some wave to it. I can put this product in my hair after a shower and I'm good to go. As it air dries it has great wave with no frizz. And it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it feel crunchy or sticky.
Orchid F.
I just started using this product, and, well I've already noticed a difference in my wavy/curly hair. I really liked well my hair reacted to it and how my curls actually looked bouncy! I'm usually quite lazy about hair products and tend to not use them, but, I'm pretty sold on this one. It has a nice scent and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
This product is amazing for naturally curly hair. I have between curly and wavy hair depending on the humidity. This product I add after my leave in conditioner and my curls stay tame all day. This product is hard to find and not inexpensive by no means and but for me it's worth every penny. I oddly enough found this bottle at Publix grocery store.
Rachael R.
Love this stuff! Works greats and smells so good also!..with the length of my hair it's hard to find so.ething that will halo bring the curls back to life and this dose just that! The only down side it it dose make your hair stiff :(
Dawn S.
San Angelo, TX
Does everyone have a problem wth this spraying EVERYWHERE?
Autumn G.
Vincennes, IN
Can I buy this cheaper anywhere but Walmart it's 15$ a bottle and that is just a lot for me.
Bricia B.
Crescent City, FL
How well does this work on curly hair ?
Amy P.
My curly hair seems to be so damaged. Everything I try seems to weigh it down even more. Does anyone recommend this product to revive curls?