by Sexy Hair Concepts

A volume boosting shampoo safe for colored hair Contains Botanical Extracts, Vitamin B3 & Lemon Grass Adjusts the PH level of the water for optimal conditioning Adds weightless moisture & texture to hair Leaves hair full, smooth & revitalized Ideal for...

Love sexy hair brand, but have never seen this one particularly, so was wondering if this left a dull residue after a while and if it might be sticky feeling in the hair?! Thanks!
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Color Safe Weightless Moisture Volumizing Shampoo (for Flat, Fine, Thick Hair)!
Aliquippa, PA
Looks great keep your hair soft all day and helps with frizziness and keep your hair volume threw up weather
Manteca, CA
Such a great shampoo. I love using this, it gives my hair some volume. This is one of my favorite shampoos
Boaz, AL
My hair is thin but I really like the sexy hair products. Its worth the money to buy any of their products
Vancouver , WA
I am not sure this product really added that much volume to my hair as it claims. It smells great thoihb
It definately kep in the color. It wasn't really sticky or too heavy. But it made my hair stay perfectly.
Conway, AR
I love god so much. I use it every time I do my hair. Helps it get more volume & look just amazing
Aurora, CO
I color my hair, so this product helps to hold the color! Great price too and always easy to find
Davis, CA
A great shampoo for fine hair. Adds volume but doesn't weigh it down. Even when used daily.
Ponchatoula , LA
Love this. Really gets my hair clean and smelling great without stripping out my color