by Sexy Hair Concepts

A volume boosting shampoo safe for colored hair Contains Botanical Extracts, Vitamin B3 & Lemon Grass Adjusts the PH level of the water for optimal conditioning Adds weightless moisture & texture to hair Leaves hair full, smooth & revitalized Ideal for...

Love sexy hair brand, but have never seen this one particularly, so was wondering if this left a dull residue after a while and if it might be sticky feeling in the hair?! Thanks!
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Color Safe Weightless Moisture Volumizing Shampoo (for Flat, Fine, Thick Hair)!
I have thin, mostly straight hair and I love, love, love this shampoo! It has good ingredients and it is healthier for your hair than most shampoos. It is sulfate free, so it doesn't foam up as much as other shampoos. If you want a lot of suds, you will have to use a good bit of it. My favorite thing about it is the smell... It smells AMAZING! I love Big Sexy Hair products! Highly recommended it!
Frisco, TX
Love, Love this product! Its ALWAYS about the volume but I also want something that gives me moisture without weighing it down! This is exactly that and since I have oily scalp i like moisture but not for it to look oily and this has satisfied those needs!
Santa Rosa, CA
This shampoo helps my hair color stay on and not fade super quickly. It also doesn't weigh down my hair. It also gives a boost to my hair it makes it get volume. I am super satisfied with the results I've gotten.
Marietta, GA
This shampoo is great for those of us with fine hair and need volume! It doesn't leave a film. My hair doesn't feel weighed down by product for volume. It also doesn't have a weird scent like other volumizing shampoos I have tried. I will easily buy this again.
I enjoy this product. It doesn't take a whole lot, but I have oily hair and it seems like I need to wash my hair after about 18hrs with this. It does have a nice scent, that lasts long. It wouldn't be my first choice, but definitely not my last either!
This shampoo leaves your hair feeing soft and more manegable. It moisturized without leaving your hair limp, heavy and looking oily. It smells wonderful which is always something to look forward to.
Love this shampoo. My hair is so thick and I have a little damage. And this always makes my hair look and feel so much more healthier. One of my favorite shampoos.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fantastic product for my extremely lank, this hair. My style is full of body and life and lasts for 3-4 days, making it well worth the extra money over store brands.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The Color Safe Volumizing Shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens and gluten (or so it claims) and leaves my hair feeling clean without feeling stripped or dry and yes, it does give my hair a nice bounce. I don't need to wash my hair as often, which I prefer in order to preserve the colour as long as possible. It has a pleasant fruity scent that isn't overpowering and while it doesn't lather like other shampoos, it still does a good job of cleansing.
Pomona, CA
When you need volume or if you want to do a big hair style this will work.They are reasonable and smell great They have many products this is my favorite.