by Sexy Hair Concepts

Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo (Daily Color Preserving)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo (daily Color Preserving)!
Glen Allen, VA
I love that this is lightweight, I dont have to use much and it doesnt make my scalp itch like crazy!!! I love it, and will recommend it to anyone!
I really enjoyed using this.  My hair has never looked so blonde in the winter season.  I would highly recommend this to others!
Claxton, GA
This product is great for bleach blonde hair. It is Sulfate free & helps preserve the bright blonde color while cleansing.
This shampoo really helps my blonde highlights stay longer. it makes my hair feel very soft and have volume also
Pottsville, PA
I love it, but it makes my head itchy and leaves a weird build up on my scalp. Not good for oily scalp
Harlan, KY
Works great!!!! Leaves the color in my hair way longer than when I've used anything different.
I did not like how this smelled. It is purple, so it will tone your color down which is a plus.
Ruse
People talk about other brands for blonde hair but after my stylist told me about this brand I've found "my" shampoo. It keeps my color looking great, I do full highlights to achieve an allover light blonde, and I no longer have the brassiness issue. I love what this does for my hair texture and health wise as well. I also have the same Sexy Hair Blonde Sulfate Free Shampoo that is NOT the strong violet color and even my husband used it and said he noticed significant improvement in how his hair felt and acted. The smell also stays in and doesn't turn into a weird smell after sweating or being outside. I've tried all the other name brands but this is my ultimate favorite and I've been trying different products for almost 8 years.
Toronto, ON
This shampoo and conditioner for blonde leaves my hair feeling soft and silky, a bit expensive but worth it

Looking for your answer?