by Sexy Hair Concepts

Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo (Daily Color Preserving)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo (daily Color Preserving)!
Union, OR
When my hair was bleached I loved this shampoo. It always kept my blonde bright and did not dry my hair out. It smelled very nice. I would recommend to anyone that has bleached hair and doesn’t want to break the bank.
Roebuck, SC
Smells good, helps maintain my blonde very well without being too much moisture for my blonde fine hair. I have combination type scalp based on season so it works with my scalp better in the summer than in winter.
I really like this. I dont use quite as often anymore, however I used to. The blond really shines after using this. I would recommend if you often color treat your hair blond
Castro Valley , CA
I've tried other purple shampoos that would either make my hair so dried out it could be flammable, or stained purple leaving my hair looking like Grimace. This one doesn't do any of that! This shampoo has a nice light scent. It comes out a deep violet shade, but washes out easy and doesn't stain (yay!) leaving my hair less brassy. I usually leave this in my hair between 3-4 minutes before rinsing it out. Since it's sulfate free it leaves my blonde hair soft and healthy. The cute packaging is a plus too. Since I wash my hair every 2-3 days, this is the only shampoo I use to cleanse my hair. Easily 5 stars!
Waltham, MA
This shampoo is lightweight and smells fantastic! I have processed hair and this sometimes turns my hair brassy but it feels great because it is sulfate free. In the winter it helps my hair stay nicely highlighted which is definitely a bonus!
Plymouth, MA
I recently changed my hair color to blonde, and my hair stylist recommended I get new shampoo and conditioner for blonde hair. After researching many brands, I decided to try Sexy Hair, so happy I did. The sulfate free formula is gentle on my processed tresses and my hair is shiny and soft without brassiness!
Honolulu, HI
It had a nice scent but I did not really color preserve because my blonde hair was still turning ever so slightly brassy every time i took a shower. I expected the shampoo to help with the nutrients in the water that was turning my hair orange but the formula of the shampoo was not strong enough.
Belmont, NC
I have used this product quite a few times, i have naturally brown hair but get highlights frequentland love to use any type of blonde enchanceing shampoo. It works great to help brighten and preserve the blonde and keeps brassiness from setting in.
Dunnellon, FL
This was recommended to me by my hairstylist to help keep my blonde highlights looking right and I LOVE it. I know honey is a hot ingredient right now, it's in this and it's amazing. It smells so good! I actually had purchased JOICO's version a few weeks before this one and do notice that this one is more moisturizing.
I have blonde hair and it is crucial for me to maintain it and nourish it. It is great for when I am on my third day hair. It is better than the others because it is sulfate-free which is amazing for your hair. I love the scent too.

Looking for your answer?