Sexy Hair Concepts Big Value Set - 33.8 oz.

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Sexy Hair Concepts Big Value Set - 33.8 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Big Value Set - 33.8 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Love to use this to make my hair fuller and more volumized. It doesn't smell harsh and it last through the day. My hair is red and has gotten lifeless. It does cost a chunk of change, but not too bad, and worth it. I have recommended to my friends and they are in love as well.
Kingsport, TN
Excellent formula and packaging. I think that's how it caught my eye. The price is affordable and it lasted forever. I purchased it from a family member who is a hair stylist.
Halifax
I love my hair when its looking healthy and thick. This product i can say has helped my hair alot, its changed the way it looks. Im happy and very satisfied with it. It has a gorgeous scent to it like it smells very nourished & would definitely but again!