Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Treatment Body Booster

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Treatment Body Booster

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Treatment Body Booster!
Meriden, CT
Va va voom! This product will plump your hair with luxurious volume. It smells like lemongrass and can be used once a week for an added boost to plump up your follicles. It is definitely reasonably priced. I recommend to leave it on between 5-10 minutes in the shower for best results.
Lorain, OH
I got this a while back in a raffle at a dog show. (Don’t ask) I’m not really sure my hair needs MORE volume but it’s a nice little on the go conditioner treatment on days that I’m using the soap bar or shampoo that comes in the motel rooms that combined with the hard tap water literally dry your hair out. I would recommend. I love big sexy hair products.
Jefferson City
I love sexy hair products! My hair always looks fabulous when I use it. I don't often purchase it because it's expensive but when I do get to I love the results!