BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

; sexyhair.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts.  Sexy Hair Concepts guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Renee C.
De Witt, IA
Gives my hair volume, but doesn't make it as smooth as I would like. My ends are not smooth and my hair gets messy/tangled easily.
Angelica S.
Los Ranchos, NM
Not a very good conditioner if you want a good one dove works amazingly. The people could've done a better job.
Brenda A.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great product it keeps my hair stable and It gves volume to the hair so I recommend this
viviana  r.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this brand it always leaves my hair looking super flowly and a lot of colume!!
Maggie C.
Acampo, CA
This product is great for thin hair. Makes me feel like my hair is twice as thick long it! The hairspray as well works great for adding volume. Love all their products!
Mariejoy C.
Toronto
Awesome my mom's salon is retailing this and a lot of my mommy's clients are very satisfied. This really does the job right.