BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Texturing and finishing hairspray Only sold in professional salons. . see more...

Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair Flip It Over
  • "I'm okay with this hair spray-- it's pretty good and apparently professional." in 1 review
  • "All around a great product for a fast style!" in 1 review
  • "The hairspray lasts for a long time and it doesn't leave your hair feeling hard like most hairsprays do. " in 1 review
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This was such a disappointing product!! I've owned a few texturizing hair sprays before and none of them have made my hair look and feel as dirty/greasy as this one has! Even with the lightest sprat over clean hair it leaves a sticky greasy residue on your hair and combing or brushing through your hair doesn't help one bit. I was extremely unhappy with this particular product and haven't been overly thrilled with the Big Sexy Hair brand overall after trying a different hair styling product this weekend. I will not be purchasing it again and my current bottle is R.I.P in the trash bin.
Hannah V.
San Francisco, CA
I've got this as a birthday present and I really like the product.
It holds in all my curls and keeps it locked in place.
I searched the price online it is very affordable in the smaller bottle.
The scent isn't intoxicating and I would recommend to a friend.
Robin P.
Elmhurst, IL
I like this product a lot especially when I need to get ready quick. I have fine super straight hair and I literally flip my head over spray this through and get a great bed head look with some volume.
Crystal L.
Ok here is how it works, great for texture, a bit of hold, a awesome hair style. Get over the little bit of off feel, and defiantly don't leave it on for a few days, wash that stuff out!
All around a great product for a fast style!
denise r.
I love these products they work magic on your hair they are a little pricier than others but so worth every dollar. I love the name they have and color its perfect for the results you get.
Amy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm okay with this hair spray-- it's pretty good and apparently professional.
The price is okay for the size (the bottle is huge) but I hate the flaking so much. It's like dandruff and I really don't like that since I typically live off hairspray.
Mercedes L.
I hate this hairspray. For the price and the fact that it's supposed to be professional brand. No hold gives off flakes and doesn't do anything it claims.
Meagan K.
Love this brand of products! The hairspray lasts for a long time and it doesn't leave your hair feeling hard like most hair sprays do.
Jessica B.
Tampa, FL
The product is good, but expensive for a can of hairspray when cheaper brands work just as well. Was not crazy about the smell.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
I use this to give curled hair a little texture. I love that it is half wax and half hairspray. Smells great and works nice
Katie W.
How does this product smell? Is there a chemical-y scent left behind after you use it?
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!