BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Texturing and finishing hairspray Only sold in professional salons. . see more...

Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair Flip It Over
  • "The hairspray lasts for a long time and it doesn't leave your hair feeling hard like most hairsprays do. " in 1 review
  • "I'm okay with this hair spray-- it's pretty good and apparently professional." in 1 review
  • "All around a great product for a fast style!" in 1 review
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was such a disappointing product!! I've owned a few texturizing hair sprays before and none of them have made my hair look and feel as dirty/greasy as this one has! Even with the lightest sprat over clean hair it leaves a sticky greasy residue on your hair and combing or brushing through your hair doesn't help one bit. I was extremely unhappy with this particular product and haven't been overly thrilled with the Big Sexy Hair brand overall after trying a different hair styling product this weekend. I will not be purchasing it again and my current bottle is R.I.P in the trash bin.
Hannah V.
San Francisco, CA
I've got this as a birthday present and I really like the product.
It holds in all my curls and keeps it locked in place.
I searched the price online it is very affordable in the smaller bottle.
The scent isn't intoxicating and I would recommend to a friend.
Robin P.
Elmhurst, IL
I like this product a lot especially when I need to get ready quick. I have fine super straight hair and I literally flip my head over spray this through and get a great bed head look with some volume.
Rose M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has volume !after I curl my hair I flip it spray with this and bam my hair is big and bouncy
Kyla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love most of these products. I loved the hairspray, lasted all day. Kept my hair down when it was windy. Good Products!
Meagan K.
Love this brand of products! The hairspray lasts for a long time and it doesn't leave your hair feeling hard like most hair sprays do.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
I use this to give curled hair a little texture. I love that it is half wax and half hairspray. Smells great and works nice
denise r.
I love these products they work magic on your hair they are a little pricier than others but so worth every dollar. I love the name they have and color its perfect for the results you get.
Sarah L.
Littleton, CO
I really like this brand. This particular product is great and has long lasting hold.
Amy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm okay with this hair spray-- it's pretty good and apparently professional.
The price is okay for the size (the bottle is huge) but I hate the flaking so much. It's like dandruff and I really don't like that since I typically live off hairspray.
Katie W.
How does this product smell? Is there a chemical-y scent left behind after you use it?
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!