BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Thickening Hairspray Only sold in professional salons. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kinsey K.
This helps me get volume in my roots and add overall volume to my hair without adding frizz or the crunch that other root lifters/ density products can add.
Nicole J.
Coon rapids, MN
Brings thickening volume to any type of hair. I liked that it was able to add volume with the thickening and not seem to make hairy stick and un moveable!
Christine B.
Phoenix , AZ
I REALLY DO LOVE THIS PRODUCTS MAKES MY CURLS STAY ALL DAY LONG NOT LOOK TO FRIZZY. I THINK THE PRICE IS A BIT MUCH BUT OVER ALL A GREAT PRODUCT
sandra G.
Pasco, Wa
I use this hair spray when I curl my hair because I have thick hair and when I use this hairspray it leave my curls very beautiful
Jenny P.
This hairspray is very nice, I use it occasionally. I definitely recommend it, especially since it is not very sticky
Kristen E.
Hi Hat, KY
Love this product. Makes my hair full of volume! I recommend it for people with flat hair that needs extra body
Jenny P.
Does anyone know where I can buy this online?