BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

It s always Better when it s Bigger! Property Of Michael O Rourke Big Sexy Hair is a Red Hot product line designed to give one thing...Big Sexy Hair No Animal Testing. Guaranteed only when sold only in a professional salon. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts. Sexy Hair Concepts guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unl see more...

• Does this make your hair soft?2 Answers
  • My hair lacks volume on an extreme level. Does this volum...2 Answers
  • I have used other sexy hair products, does this leave a r...3 Answers
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Review for: Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel, 1.7 fl oz more...
I really like this gel. I’m not a huge mousse fan, I never see the results I am looking for when I use it. This gel is different! I apply root to tip before blow drying and really notice a difference in volume, especially at the root. My only complaint is that it’s a little sticky when applying (hello, it’s a gel).
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
This actually works!! I apply it to my hair once I'm ready to blow dry my hair. A small amount it all you need, I apply it and then blow dry my hair like normal.. it gives me that volume that I like to my hair.. I got these at a salon, a little pricey but it does work.. a bottle had lasted me a long time.
Bhakti S.
St Francis, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This volumizing gel has to be applied when your hair is 40-50% damped and pls apply it on your hair length with your hand and blow dry it afterwards. It will give you good result in volume.
Alexandra D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pretty good product. Can’t go wrong with sexy hair, they have something for everybody. This gel is perfect for adding volume to thin hair. A little goes a long way. I’d purchase it again.
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
When you're doing a blowout you still need hold! And you need to create volume! This gel really helps with both! I love the pump which helps decrease waste. Its easy to store. It lasts a long time and it never lets me down! I got this at Ulta on promo
Alli W.
I have fine, silky hair that does not have much volume. This product really helped to give my hair an extra boost and did not weigh my hair down. I prefer this product over mousses and texturizing powders, because it does not leave my hair feeling dirty. I will buy this product again.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Purchased at: ULTA
I rarely blow dry my hair but when I do I like to use this product it helps make my hair feel soft and add volume to it. Works great and you don’t need to apply much to your hair. You can get this almost anywhere!
Karen V.
Owensboro, KY
This product really only works if you use it as a mixer with the BS root pump. Put this on the hair shaft and blow dry. Simple! Lasts all day! It’s a little pricey. I use this on a lot of clients with very fine hair.
Alexxandria H.
This does absolutely nothing for my hair. Im super disappointed in this brand because i was so excited to try it that i bought the entire line of products. Boy does it bring disappointment
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
I have a REALLY hard time keeping volume in my hair! Trying all kinds of different products ended up with me having a HARDER time keeping volume due to the build up and weight of the products I had tried. I was desperate for something that would work when I came across the Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel! It keeps my hair exactly how I want it ALL DAY LONG. I have been using strictly this product for over a year now, and I have not had NEAR the amount of issues with build up! I cannot say enough good things about this products, or any other Big Sexy product that I have tried thus far
Kylie M.
How exactly do you use this?
Kimberly H.
I have used other sexy hair products, does this leave a residue or hard sticky feeling behind?
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!
Whitney C.
I have shoulder length, fine but thick hair. I've used this product but looking for something that's similar without me having to use half the bottle. I have to use a lot to get the volume I need!
Mary P.
Plains, PA
My hair lacks volume on an extreme level. Does this volumizing gel really hold up??