BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #69 in Hair Gel

It s always Better when it s Bigger! Property Of Michael O Rourke Big Sexy Hair is a Red Hot product line designed to give one thing...Big Sexy Hair No Animal Testing. Guaranteed only when sold only in a professional salon. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts. Sexy Hair Concepts guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unl see more...

• Does this make your hair soft?2 Answers
  • My hair lacks volume on an extreme level. Does this volum...2 Answers
  • I have used other sexy hair products, does this leave a r...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Review for: Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel, 1.7 fl oz more...
I really like this gel. I’m not a huge mousse fan, I never see the results I am looking for when I use it. This gel is different! I apply root to tip before blow drying and really notice a difference in volume, especially at the root. My only complaint is that it’s a little sticky when applying (hello, it’s a gel).
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
This actually works!! I apply it to my hair once I'm ready to blow dry my hair. A small amount it all you need, I apply it and then blow dry my hair like normal.. it gives me that volume that I like to my hair.. I got these at a salon, a little pricey but it does work.. a bottle had lasted me a long time.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
This is a great product but in long hair it can amazing results cause a mess of a snarl if your not careful ! However if you do it right you can get great results
Leah H.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love this product. I use it most times I get out of the shower. Best volumizing product I have ever used. After I apply this product and blow dry my hair I've got naturally textured volumized hair! Pros: doesn't take much, smells good, leaves hair looking fresh and big at the roots, lasts a pretty good amount of time! I plan on buying again!
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
When you're doing a blowout you still need hold! And you need to create volume! This gel really helps with both! I love the pump which helps decrease waste. Its easy to store. It lasts a long time and it never lets me down! I got this at Ulta on promo
Alicia C.
Everything from sexy hair is amazing. This product makes your hair soft and shiny and beautiful. All of their products last for a long time and smell great and keeps your hair smelling great for days.
Karen V.
Owensboro, KY
This product really only works if you use it as a mixer with the BS root pump. Put this on the hair shaft and blow dry. Simple! Lasts all day! It’s a little pricey. I use this on a lot of clients with very fine hair.
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
This does absolutely nothing for my hair. Im super disappointed in this brand because i was so excited to try it that i bought the entire line of products. Boy does it bring disappointment
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
I have a REALLY hard time keeping volume in my hair! Trying all kinds of different products ended up with me having a HARDER time keeping volume due to the build up and weight of the products I had tried. I was desperate for something that would work when I came across the Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel! It keeps my hair exactly how I want it ALL DAY LONG. I have been using strictly this product for over a year now, and I have not had NEAR the amount of issues with build up! I cannot say enough good things about this products, or any other Big Sexy product that I have tried thus far
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
This product didn't end up working for me, due to the fact that I have very thin hair and it weighed it down. However, I did use this on my friend while I was blowing out and styling her hair for prom, and her thicker hair turned out amazing. Ultimately it work the best for thicker hair longer hair for a boost, opposed to a pixie cut.
Kimberly H.
I have used other sexy hair products, does this leave a residue or hard sticky feeling behind?
Kylie M.
How exactly do you use this?
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!
Whitney C.
I have shoulder length, fine but thick hair. I've used this product but looking for something that's similar without me having to use half the bottle. I have to use a lot to get the volume I need!
Alysa B.
Glencoe, OK
Does this make your hair soft?