BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

A gluten and sulfate free shampoo infused with jojoba oil, panthenol, and proteins to help cleanse and condition hair. Supports and delivers extra moisture to curly hair. Frizz fighting formula. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
I had to transition since my hair was super damaged from ironing and chemicals! Actually I'm not done with the transition, but this shampoo rocks! It has made my hair shiny and my curls look way more defined than before, I will definitely keep using it and totally recommend it.
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
My hair is part curly and part not this product makes my hair more uniform and defines and holds my curls. I love the way these products smell. It does not make your hair heavy or oily . I buy it all the time.
Morgan N.
Westfield, WI
I love the smell of this product and it definitely hasn’t effected my hair color but I don’t feel like it is doing anything for my curls. My hair just feels bulky and unclean even after i wash.
Sarah J.
Metairie , LA
I love almost every sexy hair product! It all started with a free sample from Sephora and I have been in love ever since! Buying any of their products is so easy! I found a few at Walmart and soo many at TjMaxx for great prices! I gave my mom a bottle of the shampoo for Christmas and now it is all she uses!
Brina H.
This gave a nice lather, and cleaned the scalp without drying out the strands. My curls are moisturized, seem to absorb product better when I use this, and the curls are more defined and clump together more loosely.
Emma B.
I recently colored my hair so I was looking for a shampoo that would be good for my colored hair and I can always count on this brand it is effective and smells nice!! I was satisfied with this product.
laneia g.
Santa Fe, NM
Perfect for curly hair my hair is extremely thick so this shampoo is just light enough it will not wear my hair down and it defines My Curls perfectly is color safe and leaves my hair soft manageable and most importantly easy enough to come through without nasty tangles
Jacqueline C.
Chesapeake, VA
This works great for my naturally curly hair. The only thing that I would change about it is the scent to me it's a bit strong. So far I have found anything that compares to this at all. I would definitely purchase again
Clara W.
I love this shampoo it defines your curl while making your hair touchable soft. Again everyone has a preference, but I highly recommend this shampoo or any product in the line.
Allie S.
Tabernacle
i have super curly hair that needs to be intensely moisturized, i thought this product would be the best since it's for curly hair but it dried out my hair