BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

ColorSet is formulated with UV protectants and conditioning agents protecting hair and maximizing color retention. Sulfate-Free ColorSet is guaranteed to help hair color last longer and remain brilliant and vibrant. see more...

Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This moisturizing shampoo really works wonders. My heavily color treated hair was feeling extremely dry and starting to become brittle so I switched to this shampoo with a wella color treated conditioner and the combo has saved my hair. I highly recommend this for anyone who's hair needs some moisture recovery.
mariah u.
TRUMBULL, CT
i used this because i color my hair red very often. This didnt seem to help my color stay in any better than a regular shampoo. It did smell ok, but i wouldnt use if you have a hair color that fades very easily
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
I have color treated hair and this is one of my favorites. It lathers up so well and truly helps my dry scalp. And the scent isn't very over powering . I would definitely recommend this product if you have color treated hair that is damaged.
Karlie S.
Hurst, TX
I haven't yet met a sexy hair concepts shampoo that I disliked and this one is no different. It does a great job keeping my color looking fresher longer and my hair feels great.
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
This stuff is great! When I first used it I was a bit scared because it looked a little oily - like it was going to leave my hair greasy. I blow dried my hair and no greasiness whatsoever and the parts that are closer to my scalp had more volume & the ends were soft and protected. Most of all on the second day my hair still feels great & not greasy or dry.
Meredith C.
St Petersburg, FL
Great shampoo for chemically dyed hair. I do feel it extended the life of my tough-to-keep vibrant red. The smell is refreshing, but not overpowering. Although it was a good product, I'll spend my money on a Garnier or L'Oreal color shampoo and see the same results. Love Big Sexy for finishing products, but this didn't wow me and my thick wavy dyed hair.
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
This does a great job at moisturizing your hair without weighing it down. I have fine hair and love a shampoo that can make my hair feel soft but weightless.
Hope B.
Malaga, WA
my hair is super dry on the ends ad this shampoo helps with my split ends and it keeps my hair soft and smooth. both my mom and sister use this product too
Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
Any and ALL Big and Sexy hair products are amazing, especially their shampoos! a little goes a long way and they're real game changer for styling.
Megan D.
I've used this a few times. I love the brand and it smells good but I didnt notice that much of a difference in my hair when I used it