BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

ColorSet is formulated with UV protectants and conditioning agents protecting hair and maximizing color retention. Sulfate-Free ColorSet is guaranteed to help hair color last longer and remain brilliant and vibrant. see more...

Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Any and ALL Big and Sexy hair products are amazing, especially their shampoos! a little goes a long way and they're real game changer for styling.
Megan D.
I've used this a few times. I love the brand and it smells good but I didnt notice that much of a difference in my hair when I used it
Holley B.
I purchase this every time,for,my color treated hair. I color my hair red, and it is a hard color to maintain, but this really helps!
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This moisturizing shampoo really works wonders. My heavily color treated hair was feeling extremely dry and starting to become brittle so I switched to this shampoo with a wella color treated conditioner and the combo has saved my hair. I highly recommend this for anyone who's hair needs some moisture recovery.
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
I have color treated hair and this is one of my favorites. It lathers up so well and truly helps my dry scalp. And the scent isn't very over powering . I would definitely recommend this product if you have color treated hair that is damaged.
Karlie S.
Irving, TX
I haven't yet met a sexy hair concepts shampoo that I disliked and this one is no different. It does a great job keeping my color looking fresher longer and my hair feels great.
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
This stuff is great! When I first used it I was a bit scared because it looked a little oily - like it was going to leave my hair greasy. I blow dried my hair and no greasiness whatsoever and the parts that are closer to my scalp had more volume & the ends were soft and protected. Most of all on the second day my hair still feels great & not greasy or dry.
Melissa V.
Barquisimeto, ['', '', '']
Deja el cabello suave, sedoso desde la raĆ­z hasta las puntas. Deja el cabello revitalizado y hermoso
mariah u.
TRUMBULL , CT
i used this because i color my hair red very often. This didnt seem to help my color stay in any better than a regular shampoo. It did smell ok, but i wouldnt use if you have a hair color that fades very easily
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this helps keep my color more vibrant in vetween dye jobs, it also keeps my hair smooth