BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! A lightweight moisture-boosting shampoo Helps cleanse detangle & illuminate hair while preventing static electricity Contains Wheat Amino Acids for conditioning & preventing damage Delivers optimal moisture without overloading hair Boasts a sulfate-free formula to prevent color fading hair Gender: Unisex. see more...

Krystina D.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
My hair is super fine, thin, and dry/color treated, and this really worked for me. It noticeably helped to lock in moisture without making my hair feel limp or heavy. The smell was absolutely delightful, and though that doesn't have anything to do with the performance, it's a big factor for me when choosing beauty products.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Butler , PA
I like this shampoo for color treated hair! My hair is extremely damaged, and this shampoo definitely added moisture and body to my hair. I did not see a difference in the color because it still faded just as quickly. This shampoo is still really good for damaged hair though!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
this shampoo kills two birds with one stone.. it protects color treated hair and also moisturizes the hair. I get highlights ever 3-4 months so this shampoo is perfect to help protect that color. I also use a lot of heat products so it helps keep my hair soft and moisturized.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
This product is amazing . It works for my hair really but she's it and keeps it oiled free literally everything I need for my hair range is in this product it restores and keeps my hair going
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing and keeps my hair looking beautiful. It moisturizes my hair and keeps it nourished. It keeps the color in and completely treats my hair.
brenda g.
brenda g.
the best for color hair helps keep the color and healthy. Im in love with this product
Chantelle A.
Chantelle A.
Walker, LA
This product smells great! I like that it helps hold the color on longer and that it leaves my hair silky smooth.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Muncie, IN
This product leaves hair smooth and shiny. It has a great smell too. Your hair will be soft and healthy all day.
Jill H.
Jill H.
I color my hair all the time but it's never dry or brittle because of this shampoo. My hair is super oily and I usually can't use moisturizing shampoo because they leave my hair weighed down but this shampoo doesn't weigh it down at all.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Georgetown , DE
I have very fine limp hair with no volume whatsoever. And on top that it is always dry from getting it colored. This is the perfect pick me up as it deeply hydrated and moisturizers my hair without drying it out and causing more damage. The smell is amazing and for the size of the bottle with my medium length hair it will last me a while at the most three months.