BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! A lightweight moisture-boosting shampoo Helps cleanse detangle & illuminate hair while preventing static electricity Contains Wheat Amino Acids for conditioning & preventing damage Delivers optimal moisture without overloading hair Boasts a sulfate-free formula to prevent color fading hair Gender: Unisex. see more...

Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I love useing this product. I love the name of the product as well. I love the amount you get for what you pay for. Easy to use and i highly recommend this product.
Jill H.
I color my hair all the time but it's never dry or brittle because of this shampoo. My hair is super oily and I usually can't use moisturizing shampoo because they leave my hair weighed down but this shampoo doesn't weigh it down at all.
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing and keeps my hair looking beautiful. It moisturizes my hair and keeps it nourished. It keeps the color in and completely treats my hair.
Maria R.
I like this shampoo. I bought this after I colored my hair one time and figured I would give it a shot. I didn't hate it but it wasn't my favorite. I didn't really seem to notice it do anything special to my hair (shine, frizz control, etc...) but it did feel pretty soft afterwards. I would probably buy this again but I would more than likely pick something else to purchase and this would be my 2nd resort.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
I have very fine limp hair with no volume whatsoever. And on top that it is always dry from getting it colored. This is the perfect pick me up as it deeply hydrated and moisturizers my hair without drying it out and causing more damage. The smell is amazing and for the size of the bottle with my medium length hair it will last me a while at the most three months.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
My hair is super fine, thin, and dry/color treated, and this really worked for me. It noticeably helped to lock in moisture without making my hair feel limp or heavy. The smell was absolutely delightful, and though that doesn't have anything to do with the performance, it's a big factor for me when choosing beauty products.
Samantha T.
this shampoo kills two birds with one stone.. it protects color treated hair and also moisturizes the hair. I get highlights ever 3-4 months so this shampoo is perfect to help protect that color. I also use a lot of heat products so it helps keep my hair soft and moisturized.
Amanda K.
Indiana, PA
I like this shampoo for color treated hair! My hair is extremely damaged, and this shampoo definitely added moisture and body to my hair. I did not see a difference in the color because it still faded just as quickly. This shampoo is still really good for damaged hair though!
Emily W.
This was not a good product for me. I have very fine hair and it gets oily easily. If you have thicker normal to dryer hair then this would be a fantastic product. For my hair it just left it very heavy and oily looking even when I just blew dry it. So if you have thin and fine hair this would not work well for you.
Leslie V.
This product is amazing . It works for my hair really but she's it and keeps it oiled free literally everything I need for my hair range is in this product it restores and keeps my hair going