BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Soya Want Flat Hair brings fun, fashion-oriented, professional hair care to your home. This hot iron spray from Healthy Sexy Hair adds a shiny finish to straightened locks. Size: 4.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For all hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Michelle H.
North port , FL
Love this product, I have thin fine hair and when I use heat in my hair I need to use the product and I love how this makes my hair feel nice and doesn’t leave it greasy
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
I recently started using this. I have naturally VERY curly hair that I blow out . I take every precaution that I can to protect my hair from damage.
This product was okay, it did the job. However, I wasn't exceptional or anything spectacular. I've gotten the same results from drug store brands.
Lisa L.
Frontenac
Great smelling last a long time leaves hair smooth and manageable. I love all the sexy hair products especially strong sexy hair.
Alyssa N.
The product line leaves me speechless. It never disappoints. Always leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy
Samantha C.
Trenton , NJ
Great protection and love that it’s not a pump. You get better coverage and protection with the spray!
Sarah H.
Spring Valley, OH
Great flat iron spray. It smells great too. Love that it is an aerosol can opposed to a pump
Raminta K.
This is the best flat iron spray on the market, not only does it help protect your hair but my hair tends to get a little crazy after a few hours after straightening but with this product it last for days!! Works just like what I've wanted. I absolutely love this flat hair hot iron spray.
Jessica D.
Does this product keep your hair straight after flat irioning it?
Sara T.
Santa Fe, NM
I have really frizzy/curly hair, does product make your hair feel like it is stiff in any way?