BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Launched by the design house of Sexy Hair Concepts in, SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts for UNISEX posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. see more...

• I remember getting a travel size sample and couldn't remember if ...1 Answers
  • How is this hair spray different from all the others? I see a lo...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply i...4 Answers
Amanda  H.
High Springs , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Big Sexy Hair products. This is definitely one of my top recommended products if you are into Volume! It gives you lots of root volume!
Aubrey H.
Cantonment, FL
Absolutely love this! It gives my hair so much volume and I have very straight, thin, lifeless hair so I use it every day and it is just perfect! I definitely recommend this!
Jennifer  R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hair spray I've tried a lot but I live this one the most beacuse allways leave my hair where I want it! and give my hair volume
Sue L.
Falkville , Al
Big Sexy hair root spray really works! If your hair is limp and lifeless use this product you won't be disappointed! It works! It holds also and won't fall! It lasts a long time as it doesn't take much!
Jennie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very heavy, long hair and that can make the roots flat and lifeless. This was a great value for money and really made my hair more voluminous. I especially like to spray it on my roots when my head is upside down for the best effect. I would definitely recommend!
Amanda B.
Totally love this product. I put it know when my hair is still damp and style with my diffuser to give my curls extra volume. The hold lasts well Into the evening!
Kristen M.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best thing ever for my hair. It keeps the humidity out which is a big job for anything going on my hair.
Kathryn G.
I love Big and Sexy products. The root lifter is great and really works! My hair needs lift and Big and Sexy gives me that.
Libby H.
Great Sankey, Warrington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! Makes such a difference when blow drying my hair! Gives my roots so much more volume without making my hair hard and stuff like other alternatives do!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!
Amanda B.
Had anyone tried this when hair is wet then drying it? How does it make the texture of your hair?
Jeisel O.
Ramona, CA
How is this hair spray different from all the others? I see a lot of people using this and saying how good it is but I have never really try it because I not so sure if it worth it.
Sophia M.
Denver
I remember getting a travel size sample and couldn't remember if the spray is great with holding my hair in place. How much volume and hold does this product give?