BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Launched by the design house of Sexy Hair Concepts in, SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts for UNISEX posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. see more...

• I remember getting a travel size sample and couldn't remember if ...1 Answers
  • How is this hair spray different from all the others? I see a lo...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply i...4 Answers
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
I love Big and Sexy products. The root lifter is great and really works! My hair needs lift and Big and Sexy gives me that.
Saris H.
Saris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It's absolutely amazing. I have really short hair and it gets me the look that I want every single day. It's also pretty affordable when it comes down to it. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Joselyn T.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Big Sexy Hair Root Pump is Amazing!! This product gives my hair great volume and staying power. I use this when I know I want my volume to last all day. I have very fine texture, and this product gives me great volume without weighing my hair down. I would highly recommend!
#nerdygirl ..
#nerdygirl ..
My friend's mom says that this stuff is great. She said that her hair stays in place for about 12 hours. It met her expectations.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best thing ever for my hair. It keeps the humidity out which is a big job for anything going on my hair.
Amanda B.
Totally love this product. I put it know when my hair is still damp and style with my diffuser to give my curls extra volume. The hold lasts well Into the evening!
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
Cantonment, FL
Absolutely love this! It gives my hair so much volume and I have very straight, thin, lifeless hair so I use it every day and it is just perfect! I definitely recommend this!
Amanda  H.
Amanda H.
High Springs, FL
Love Big Sexy Hair products. This is definitely one of my top recommended products if you are into Volume! It gives you lots of root volume!
Libby H.
Libby H.
Warrington, England
I love this! Makes such a difference when blow drying my hair! Gives my roots so much more volume without making my hair hard and stuff like other alternatives do!
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!
Amanda B.
Had anyone tried this when hair is wet then drying it? How does it make the texture of your hair?
Jeisel O.
Jeisel O.
Ramona, CA
How is this hair spray different from all the others? I see a lot of people using this and saying how good it is but I have never really try it because I not so sure if it worth it.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Denver
I remember getting a travel size sample and couldn't remember if the spray is great with holding my hair in place. How much volume and hold does this product give?