BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Launched by the design house of Sexy Hair Concepts in, SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts for UNISEX posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. see more...

• I remember getting a travel size sample and couldn't remember if ...1 Answers
  • How is this hair spray different from all the others? I see a lo...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply i...4 Answers
Amanda  H.
High Springs , FL
Love Big Sexy Hair products. This is definitely one of my top recommended products if you are into Volume! It gives you lots of root volume!
Caroline F.
Lehi, UT
This is my husbands fav product. I use it sometimes and have liked it as well. Holds really well. Sort of expensive but a good price.
Jennifer  R.
Best hair spray I've tried a lot but I live this one the most beacuse allways leave my hair where I want it! and give my hair volume
#nerdygirl ..
My friend's mom says that this stuff is great. She said that her hair stays in place for about 12 hours. It met her expectations.
Kathryn G.
I love Big and Sexy products. The root lifter is great and really works! My hair needs lift and Big and Sexy gives me that.
Kristen M.
Louisville , KY
This is the best thing ever for my hair. It keeps the humidity out which is a big job for anything going on my hair.
Yadira R.
Pennsylvania
It's great to curl or straighten hair. I personally use it to curl my fine, thin hair.
Aleny N.
Got this product as a sample at Ulta and loved it! Has been my go to hair spray
Libby H.
Great Sankey, Warrington
I love this! Makes such a difference when blow drying my hair! Gives my roots so much more volume without making my hair hard and stuff like other alternatives do!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!
Amanda B.
Had anyone tried this when hair is wet then drying it? How does it make the texture of your hair?
Sophia M.
Denver
I remember getting a travel size sample and couldn't remember if the spray is great with holding my hair in place. How much volume and hold does this product give?
Jeisel O.
Ramona, CA
How is this hair spray different from all the others? I see a lot of people using this and saying how good it is but I have never really try it because I not so sure if it worth it.