BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Launched by the design house of Sexy Hair Concepts in, SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts for UNISEX posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. see more...

• I remember getting a travel size sample and couldn't remember if ...1 Answers
  • How is this hair spray different from all the others? I see a lo...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply i...4 Answers
Saris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It's absolutely amazing. I have really short hair and it gets me the look that I want every single day. It's also pretty affordable when it comes down to it. I recommend it to all of my friends.
JESSICA H.
Oneonta, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a hairstylist, and of all my fourteen years of thousands of professional products, when it comes to wanting to pump those roots up, add some volume and lift, there is no better product than Big Sexy. The prices are not that bad either for as long as it last you. This stuff is the bomb!
Rachel F.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product i first got as a free sample and I loved it so much I ended up buying myself a tube! It's not a terrible scent though it is strong and it really adds so much volume to my hair on the days it's flatter
claudia c.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product to have. I have long hair and weighs down because it's so heavy. I little spray in the roots and it helps give me volume, especially on second or third day hair. Love this product, I would highly recommend it.
Abby B.
Decatur, GA
LOVE this hair spray! This is my absolute go to when I'm going out or need my hair to stay in place for a long time. It keeps everything the way I want it all night long! And a bonus.. it smells good!!
Jennie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very heavy, long hair and that can make the roots flat and lifeless. This was a great value for money and really made my hair more voluminous. I especially like to spray it on my roots when my head is upside down for the best effect. I would definitely recommend!
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Big Sexy Hair Root Pump is Amazing!! This product gives my hair great volume and staying power. I use this when I know I want my volume to last all day. I have very fine texture, and this product gives me great volume without weighing my hair down. I would highly recommend!
Caroline F.
Lehi, UT
This is my husbands fav product. I use it sometimes and have liked it as well. Holds really well. Sort of expensive but a good price.
#nerdygirl ..
My friend's mom says that this stuff is great. She said that her hair stays in place for about 12 hours. It met her expectations.
Yadira R.
Pennsylvania
It's great to curl or straighten hair. I personally use it to curl my fine, thin hair.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!
Amanda B.
Had anyone tried this when hair is wet then drying it? How does it make the texture of your hair?
Jeisel O.
Ramona, CA
How is this hair spray different from all the others? I see a lot of people using this and saying how good it is but I have never really try it because I not so sure if it worth it.
Sophia M.
Denver
I remember getting a travel size sample and couldn't remember if the spray is great with holding my hair in place. How much volume and hold does this product give?