SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts BIG SEXY HAIR ROOT PUMP PLUS VOLUMIZIN uploaded by Amy S.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Launched by the design house of Sexy Hair Concepts in, SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts for UNISEX posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. see more...

Amy S.
Ashland, KY
I love this product! I have naturally flat, oily hair. And this brings your hair up from the scalp without leaving a nasty residue or white specks. I will continue to buy this and I recommend it. I was able to find mine at Walmart. SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts BIG SEXY HAIR ROOT PUMP PLUS VOLUMIZIN
Amber L.
Quincy, IL
My hair is so flat and thin! I spat this right when I get out of the shower to my roots and blow dry it gives so much volume! I get it from my hairdresser who gives me a wonderful discount definitely recommended for people with flat thin hair!
Amy A.
Hartselle , AL
This is great for adding volume to my fine hair. I use it every morning when my hair is damp. The scent is nice and not too strong. A bottle last me a long time. I have repurchased it several times and will continue to.
Jenifer H.
This product works great. The spout works well to deliver the product to your root and it gives great volume! This is one of my go to products! The price is expensive to some but it is worth it to me!
Kenzie B.
Jefferson City
I love this product!! I use all of the sexy hair products when I can! I'd purchase them more but their all so expensive! But when I do buy my hair looks fabulous!
Nicole G.
Low price and very convenient to pick up from target. Very lightweight and leaves your hair with nice volume.