BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Curly Sexy Hair Color Safe Curl Defining Shampoo gently cleanses your hair while giving extra strength and moisture to your curls. The shampoo imparts styling properties to help shape and define the curl while adding shine. Brand: Sexy Hair Size: 33.8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For curly hair types Curl nourishing shampoo Strengthens, shapes and defines curls Delivers shine to dull hair Color safe Active ingredients: Jojoba oil, panthenol and proteins We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I have super thick curly hair and was wondering is this a good sh...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Sydney S.
I LOVE SEXY HAIR PRODUCTS!! Absolutely my favorite brand for hair. It leaves your hair so silky and smooth. My hair is super oily and this helps tremendously. It’s sortve pricey but it’s completely worth it.
kyla p.
Loganville, GA
I’m really hoping that I get this for christmas this year! I have dark purple curly hair and this definitely helps keeping it hydrated. It’s not too expensive and a perfect gift for anyone who want to help their hair out. It also smells amazing!Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Curl Defining Shampoo (curl Nourishing)
Erica P.
Omaha
It holds my hair all day long and I never have to worry about my hair falling from the way it’s styled. Also, the smell is wonderful. The look of the can id beautiful and modern. I would absolutely buy this product again
Sara W.
Great product! I use it on my curls. It's light and tames frizz. Affordable and can be found at most grocery stores and product suppliers. Highly recommend to all ladies with waves and kinky curls.
Whitney S.
Powder Springs, GA
This product was okay for curly hair I think. The packaging was not wonderful, and it was on the pricey side. My hair is too straight for this, which I think would be better for curly hair. I think I would try something else.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I wanted to like this since I always see its on sale . I bought some from TJ Max and it was about $12.99 for a liter of product . When I first used it , it seemed ok but after using it a couple times it kind of reminded me of Pantene . So for me it wasn't worth the extra cash .
Kourtnee B.
Love this product! All products from this brand have always been so great and I have never had a problem with it, the coloring of the package is always so inviting! Always go for their products!
Alexis A.
Chester, Ga
#beachbashcontest @influenster. Love this product
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
Very affordable and I can buy it anywhere I got mine from Walmart and I use it 3 times a week and I would recommend it to anyone
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Love this product for my natural curl and gives me tame hair unless the humidity is high. I use this whole line for my hair. It is pricey and I wish I could find a cheaper dupe for it but until I do, I will continue to use this conditioner
Roxanne F.
Clarksville , TN
This product calms my curls which can be out of control on a hot summer day!!! I love sexy hair products but sometimes they can be expensive. Usually the salon is where I get to try them.
Elizabeth H.
I have super thick curly hair and was wondering is this a good shampoo and conditioner?