BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Curly Sexy Hair Color Safe Curl Defining Shampoo gently cleanses your hair while giving extra strength and moisture to your curls. The shampoo imparts styling properties to help shape and define the curl while adding shine. Brand: Sexy Hair Size: 33.8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For curly hair types Curl nourishing shampoo Strengthens, shapes and defines curls Delivers shine to dull hair Color safe Active ingredients: Jojoba oil, panthenol and proteins We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I have super thick curly hair and was wondering is this a good sham...1 Answers
Hidekel O.
Hidekel O.
North Miami, FL
I have natural curly hair and I love this product. It smells good, has no nasty chemicals in it, and it leaves my hair feeling light and bouncy. It lasts a while too. I am so happy with this product.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Santa Maria, CA
I wanted to like this since I always see its on sale . I bought some from TJ Max and it was about $12.99 for a liter of product . When I first used it , it seemed ok but after using it a couple times it kind of reminded me of Pantene . So for me it wasn't worth the extra cash .
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
I'd really like too use this someday. I've never used it but a lot of people has said it's very very great. So maybe one day I will. I've been looking for something that will work good with my hair. Cause it's really thin and nothing really works with my hair
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Love this product for my natural curl and gives me tame hair unless the humidity is high. I use this whole line for my hair. It is pricey and I wish I could find a cheaper dupe for it but until I do, I will continue to use this conditioner
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Chester, Ga
#beachbashcontest @influenster. Love this product
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
Very affordable and I can buy it anywhere I got mine from Walmart and I use it 3 times a week and I would recommend it to anyone
Kourtnee B.
Kourtnee B.
Love this product! All products from this brand have always been so great and I have never had a problem with it, the coloring of the package is always so inviting! Always go for their products!
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Clarksville, TN
This product calms my curls which can be out of control on a hot summer day!!! I love sexy hair products but sometimes they can be expensive. Usually the salon is where I get to try them.
karla s.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I bought it at Target and Sally's. I really like the styling products. It lets me keep kinky curls throughout the day and does not leave any frizziness in my ends
Emily F.
Emily F.
Great shampoo. I like that is doesn't weigh down my curls but I don't like that it takes a lot of shampoo to get my hair clean.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Parma
Best shampoo for curly hair. The ingredients are all very good. Even if it's very hard to find it in Italy, it's my best hair product.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I have super thick curly hair and was wondering is this a good shampoo and conditioner?