Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel uploaded by Chelsea B.Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Blow dry volumizing gel is an alcohol-free gel that thickens hair while adding volume. helps retain moisture so hair never feels dry. delivers a light to medium hold. see more...

Chelsea B.
Post Falls, ID
I've tried a few volumizing products and I didn't like many of them and they made my hair feel gross, but I loved this! I got my hair cut short recently and my girl Miranda at J. Miller Salon used this and I loved how my hair looked and felt, so I picked it up at Burlington of all places for $9.99 which was better than the $14.99 it is at salons or Wal-Mart. Bonus, it lasts a long time, so you get what you pay for regardless. I'm extremely happy with the purchase. Also, my hair is a little on the thicker side, but if I don't use this my hair just lays flat in the back, but I do notice I get volume everywhere its applied.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
This is a great blow dry spray, helps add volume to your hair and gives a nice finish. A little goes a long way if you over use it can cause your hair yo feel dirty.
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
I haven't tried a product by this brand that I didn't love. I don't purchase many products for myself, but when I do, this is the only brand I buy. I have such fine/flat hair that I need a boost now and then. The blow dry gel works wonders!! Worth the price.
Brianne D.
N Charleston, SC
I really liked this especially when I was in a pageant it did what it was supposed to and got the job done inbetween changes as well as a little movement it looked very natural and also isn't as unhealthy for your hair as other products
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Did not like at all. It made my hair feel crunchy and hard in spots, and left a white residue - which is not attractive on a dark brown mane. After one use I have it to a friend with short spiky hair. She loves it.
Angelique w.
Atlanta, GA
Really great product to use especially if it for someone with really thin hair you must use it while it’s wet and just use a little bit not to much and blow dry it out and see that volumizing amazing full look
Rosanna T.
Albuquerque, NM
The perfect answer to flat hair needs...I use this product to do my daughters hair for her ballet competition, I can't see my self using any other product ♡
Amanda D.
Katy, TX
Great product. Makes my hair seem full and not flat! If you are lookingn for something to make your hair have more volume this is it!
Paola C.
San Juan, TX
Great product at an affordable price. Makes your hair look and feel amazing once you apply it. My hair color is brown and sleek
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
Big sexy hair products are never a fail. My hair is usually pretty flat and this product always gives it the boost it needs.
Kelly L.
Does this make your hair look wet like some mouse product do?
Ashlea T.
Columbus, OH
Does this product work ok with oily hair?

Walmart