Sexy Hair Bigsexyhair Root Pump Spray Mousse uploaded by Sammie H.

Sexy Hair Bigsexyhair Root Pump Spray Mousse

Sexy Hair Bigsexyhair Spray Mousse: 10.1 oz Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Vp/Va Copolymer, Dimethyl Ether, Isopentane, Pvp, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 80, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Oleth-20, Butylether Hydroxypropyl Sultaine, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzophenone-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine see more...

• Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply i...1 Answers
  • How do you use it?1 Answers
Sexy Hair Bigsexyhair Root Pump Spray Mousse
  • "I like this product because it makes my hair very big with minimal effort." in 2 reviews
  • "Its hold lasts all day long and I have even used it while having wet hair to get the scrunched look!" in 1 review
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
I’m a repeat Big Sexy Hair customer and I enjoyed this product. Purchased at Target, it was easy to use and did give my hair lift at the roots, but it made my freshly washed hair a little greasy looking.
Emilie O.
I love this hair! It looks really good with my wavy hair and gets my hair where it needs to be. My hair is super wavy and without this it’s a fuzzy wave! It lasts all day smells sooo amazing! I recommend this product 100%!
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
i have been falling in love with my hair again because of this product, whenever i want big voluminous waves or curls i hadd this to my roots and it just give me the best volume that i could never get without this product. I will deff keep buying and using this until something better comes out,
Lauren J.
Love this product. I haven't had much use out of it. But, I did use it once for Halloween. Unfortunately, one of my former roommates applied it for me to help speed up my process of getting ready for a party on campus and it looked okay. I feel like if I were to have used it myself, I would've had even better results. I also, never saw that bottle again..I'm pretty sure she never gave it back to me after that night. But, definitely, a product that I'd purchase again.
Alisha T.
Watertown , NY
The person who reviewed this as "Grade A" meant to review the hairspray.. which is hands down the best hairspray ever, but this review is for the root plump. I got this root pump buy 1 get 1 half off with the hairspray and was so excited to try it considering how great the hairspray is, but I am not a fan. It leaves your roots feeling dirty and weighs it down more than lifting. I'd recommend a texturizing powder for root lift over this.
Rebecca D.
Grandville, MI
I have very fine hair, a lot of it... and once I grew it out it was always so limp and flat, any time I need big dun hair, just a squirt of this stuff rubbed into my scalp gives me so much volume! I will say I can't go two days without washing like I like to, as it makes my roots a tad more greasy on the second day, but if I need a little oomph, just using this before I blow dry my hair has made such a difference!
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
I bought this product and have used it several times. It is ok. I think it has to much alcohol in it. Due to the fact that my hair does not do well with products with a lot of alcohol. I have course hair. I need a lot of moisture especially the ends.
Bailey  K.
This is an ok product i got it in an ipsy bag and was happy to try it. When i use it it makes my hair very sticky and stringy. If you are using this to pump up the front of your hair for an updo and do not have to run your fingers through it it is a great product. If you like to touch your hair it is not a good product choice.
Jenny P.
Dracut, MA
Leaves my hair voluminous and holds on for hours on end! My hair easily falls flat whenever I curl it, but if I finish off my look with this spray, it will hold my curls, and adds a bit of oomph to my roots to give it that tousled look. Highly recommend.
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Love this. Good product. Gives hair awesome volume. Not flaky or visible in hair. Gives it texture, that helps hold back combing as well. I use this with their spray and play hair spray daily.
Madeline M.
miami, FL
How do you use it?
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!