BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Color Safe Volumizing Shampoo cleanses hair while adding luxurious volume and vitality with added Botanical Extracts, Vitamin B3 & Lemon Grass. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Claire L.
Color safe and volumizing at the same time makes this shampoo the bomb! I have thin strands of hair but lots of it and this lifts all the buildup out of my hair without drying out my scalp and I get pretty dry in the fall/winter months. I also use a lot of dry shampoo so I have used this with and without color treated hair and it was nice to know that I didn't have to sacrifice my color to get rid of buildup.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
I bought this product because my hair was lacking much needed volume. After one use with the shampoo, conditioner and spray my hair was very volumized, shiny, clean, and very easy to style and work with. I’m not even good at doing my hair but this shampoo made it look beautiful on its own. I highly recommend and will buy again.
Carissa S.
This shampoo is decent. It smells really nice and gets a good lather when I work it into my hair. It seems to leave a waxy film behind on my hair, even combined with the conditioner. Not sure if that's intentional or not. Not a bad shampoo overall, probably won't repurchase though.
Анжела P.
East Brunswick
I love this product. It helps with the hair and makes the color hold. I have the big sexy hair extra volume shampoo. It is very affordable. Amazing packaging and worth it. I’m very pleased with this purchase and I have always purchased never purchased any other shampoos.
Lindley M.
Long Beach , CA
This shampoo is nice. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and weighed down. It smells pleasant enough. It just doesn't impress me enough to purchase again. I had to use more product than I would like and have gone through it fairly quickly.
Emily T.
My family and I are BIG believers in Big Sexy Hair Shampoo and Conditioner. My mother and I STRUGGLE with volume and this gives us the most volume out of all the shampoo and condition products we've tried.
Ren E.
Doesn't lather well, but it does do the trick for keeping my hair from getting as greasy early on. With the right conditioner, it did add volume to my roots
Nikki J.
Florence, AL
I have a liter of this right now. I like it ok, but it doesn’t blow me away with any voluptuous waves.