Sexy Hair Big Spray and Play

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play, 10 oz see more...

• I just recently cut 14" of hair off. Now it's super short and fla...2 Answers
  • The first time I used this it did good for half the day then my h...1 Answers
  • Is this good for teasing?1 Answers
Sexy Hair Big  Spray and Play
Sexy Hair Big Spray and Play
Buy on Target
  • "It holds your hair in place all day long without giving it that crunchy feeling that so many other hairsprays do." in 5 reviews
  • "This is one of my absolute favorite hairsprays." in 5 reviews
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This is one very fine spray that I can't live without when I am in that mood for tons of volume for my hair. This hair spray has a really nice scent with good finish and the perfect amount of hold. It helps me develop hold and style in my hair and doesn't ever feel hard or crunchy. This will last all day or all night and will also hold that curl extremely well. You might pay a little extra for this spray but its worth it! Sexy Hair Big Spray and Play
Alicia C.
Oh my goodness i absolutely love this product. If you use this the either blow dry your hair with a round brush or use your diffuser for curly hair you will get soo much lift and volume. Its a wonderful product.
Gabriela P.
Love this spray when I’m headed to an important event. It never fails to keep my due up and looking great. I like that it last me a long time and the price is reasonable. I like I can find it in my local store.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Has gone way downhill from what it used to be.
It smells like old hairspray and normally we all like a nice scent. It also is VERY wet and heavy. The nozzle doesn’t disperse very airy but more of a heavy spray which can leave your hair crunchy.
It’s good for finishing but it looks and feels like low end hairspray.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
pretty much the only hairspray i use. I like that it does not have your hair feeling all sticky. It keeps the style and allows the wind to blow thru your hair. it does not dull your shine, it smells great and wears nicely. i bought a back up
Jennifer L.
It's definitely holds your hair in place, but it also smells a little like chemicals and leaves white residue in my dark hair. Would be great if you're doing an updo and not worried about next day hair.
Lydia A.
Las Vegas, NV
Favorite hair spray for YEARS!!! I've tried so many others to help keep my curls in the terrible Florida humidity and this one is perfect! Superior hold with just enough love to give your that relaxed curl look and keep you looking fabulous for days! Literally! I wash my hair once a week and curl it right after being dried. I spray chunks of my hair with Spray & Play, then brush it out. Then I curl to my hearts content and let the curls cool. After cooling, I run my fingers through the curls, and finish with more Spray & Play!! Perfect curls for days!!!!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I use this hairspray a lot and it has decent hold but compared to other drugstore aerosols I don't think this stuff is packing that much more of a punch which is why I'm taking a star off. Other than that it does it's job but I've moved on to searching for something that will help give me volume and I think this hairspray is more to help you keep volume you've already created. I am now using dry bars texas tea but I still use this from time to time as well when I need an aerosol.
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL
Spray this on curls and it definitely will hold your curl all day even in humidity or sweating. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy unless you spray a heck of a lot of it. I also appreciate that it smells good. My thin hair usually drops a hairstyle as soon as I step out of my front door but this hairspray gives my hair a chance. I got mine on sale at Ulta.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
My hair isn't good at holding curls or if I try to style my hair in any way. I find that with this it does make my hair stay in place, but it does make it feel very sticky and hard no matter how close or far I hold it away from my head. It also has a pretty harsh smell. For me it gets the job done, but I don't like the smell or the way it makes my hair feel so I probably won't be repurchasing this.
Jessica J.
Costa Mesa, CA
Does it smell good?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Anyone know if it drys your hair out after use? Im a daily hair spray user and need a good one?
Lisa Z.
Does this spray really hold down hair and curls?
Natalie L.
I always curl my hair and they fall an hour later not matter how much hairspray I use...does this work well for holding curls or waves? For those who have thin/fine hair?
Brooke N.
Why is this so expensive? Is it that unbelievably good? I think less expensive hairspray works just fine. Do you think this is worth the price. Why do you think so?