Sexy Hair Big Spray and Play

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #49 in Hairspray

Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play, 10 oz see more...

• I just recently cut 14" of hair off. Now it's super short...2 Answers
  • The first time I used this it did good for half the day t...1 Answers
  • Is this good for teasing?1 Answers
Sexy Hair Big  Spray and Play
Sexy Hair Big Spray and Play
Buy on Target
  • "It holds your hair in place all day long without giving it that crunchy feeling that so many other hairsprays do." in 5 reviews
  • "This is one of my absolute favorite hairsprays." in 5 reviews
Rachel D.
nashville TN
This is such a great product! My sister in law used it on me for my bachelorette party. My hair is super long and really heavy so I was really skeptical with this product because I have to use a lot of hairspray in order to keep my curls all night. This product is definitely worth the money. I was able to still style my hair after she sprayed it. It remained soft and not stiff like most hairsprays I’ve used in the past. I also paired it with their Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Volumizing Spray Mousse before my hair dried. Like I said before my hair is so heavy that it lack volume. Love all of their products and worth the investment if you want BIG SEXY HAIR!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This is one very fine spray that I can't live without when I am in that mood for tons of volume for my hair. This hair spray has a really nice scent with good finish and the perfect amount of hold. It helps me develop hold and style in my hair and doesn't ever feel hard or crunchy. This will last all day or all night and will also hold that curl extremely well. You might pay a little extra for this spray but its worth it! Sexy Hair Big Spray and Play
Hannah M.
If I had the money to buy this hairspray every time, I would. It definitely meets my expectations of strong hold and volume. It is the most effective hairspray I’ve ever used. It could improve on the scent however. I would recommend to others that are questioning whether to purchase this product or not.
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
BIG SEXY HAIR Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray This is an item that I'm so in love with. Face and my hair are the 2 things that I love and will spend my money on. I caught my husband using my product and I nearly flipped my lids.
Erin E.
Norfolk , VA
LOVE Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play! It provides great hold without leaving your hair crunchy, sticky, or stiff. Excellent flexible, touchable hold. The scent is clean and fresh without being overpowering.  I don't notice any flaking or residue either.
Jessica L.
I love how well it holds my hair and the smell! It is my favorite hair spray and it is long-lasting! It works a lot better than cheaper brands! It met my expectations and I will but again in the future!
Becka B.
Philadelphia, PA
This hair spray is do nice. It not to heavy. Holds SO SO SO well and it doesn't leave my hair really hard. Smells so nice too. Love the little volume I get wit b a little bit of texture.
Kimmey D.
California
This is awesome! It holds my curls all day and lasts me into the next day. Im obsessed with this stuff. Only thing is that it does make your hair a little hard if you spray too much.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MI
Has gone way downhill from what it used to be.
It smells like old hairspray and normally we all like a nice scent. It also is VERY wet and heavy. The nozzle doesn’t disperse very airy but more of a heavy spray which can leave your hair crunchy.
It’s good for finishing but it looks and feels like low end hairspray.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I use this hairspray everyday and it works! I live in a hot and humid area and it does a good job of keeping my hair in place, which is saying a lot! It also does not leave my hair feeling sticky. It is a bit pricey but you get a lot of product for the money. Sexy Hair Big Spray and Play
Jessica J.
Costa Mesa, CA
Does it smell good?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Anyone know if it drys your hair out after use? Im a daily hair spray user and need a good one?
Lisa Z.
Does this spray really hold down hair and curls?
Natalie L.
I always curl my hair and they fall an hour later not matter how much hairspray I use...does this work well for holding curls or waves? For those who have thin/fine hair?
Brooke N.
Why is this so expensive? Is it that unbelievably good? I think less expensive hairspray works just fine. Do you think this is worth the price. Why do you think so?