BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sold only in professional salons. No animal testing ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "The bottle is small but with this a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and leaves hair looking healthy and shiny!!" in 1 review
Nicole T.
Sunnyside, NY
This is a great, strong hairspray. I just picked some up for a trip. It's not too over scented and it holds for a long time.
Savannah C.
Love Love Love their shine spray. I have frizzy think wavy dry hair. Whn ever I get my hand on this product my hair is in for a that. It does what it saya and last for a while. There's no unpleasant smell that other brands can have with their products just great!
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
This product can get greasy throughout the day on normal/oily hair. And I don't spray my scalp just mid shaft. I like it if I'm just in the mood to spend a bunch of money to try a product out but hey that's not often. Try something else.
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
Sexy hair big shine spray is a standard hair spray. It does leave a nice beautiful shine but I wish it held my hair differently. I also wish the price point was a little bit lower than where it is right now. It is a nice hair spray but would not be my top pick.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Can your hair possibly be too shiny? I enjoy this product. But I enjoy most big hair products, so maybe I'm just partial.
Johnneia T.
Kailua Kona, HI
I use this all the time you really cant complain about its quality for the price you get it for it does everything it claims to do well
Indy W.
Saint Charles, MO
Love this product!! Smells great and leaves hair looking healthy and shiny!! Definitly recommend all sexy hair products!!
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
The bottle is small but with this a little bit goes a long way. It adds shine without it looking greasy.
Shemica S.
SUMNER, WA
Absolutely amazing product hair looks healthier wish it was a bigger bottle but well worth it
Amy K.
This Sexy Hair Big Shine Spray is great price. I bought the small one, so that I can put it in my little handbag.