Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo, 3.4 Ounce [] uploaded by Selena C.Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo, 3.4 Ounce [] uploaded by Aiyana M.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Holly H.
Saint Charles, MO
Even when my hair is clean I use this dry shampoo after using my flat iron to add volume and texture back to my hair. This spray makes styling my hair a breeze! I’ve used this brand for years and I don’t plan to stop anytime soon.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
This is my favorite salon dry shampoo so far. This gives hair a texture as well, so you can tease and get super volumous locks. This is a dry shampoo to ise in between washes. I am a repurchaser, and I will most likely buy again. I definitely recommend this product.
Aiyana M.
Mount Vernon, NY
I am a professional licensed hairstylist, and this is the best dry shampoo I have ever used. Scent it light and fresh, doesn't leave a white residue, a lot in the bottle. I have dry curly hair and this doesn't make it sticky like most dry shampoos. I work for a very large chain of blow dry bar that I won't name but we carry our own dry shampoo (our hair products line is carried exclusively in Sephora), and it blows ours out the water. Legit.
Kassidy C.
BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have long hair (over 2 feet long) and it is stick straight. I have a very hard time getting ANY volume because of the weight of said hair but this stuff really does work! I can style my hair into life with this and as a bonus, it doesn't look oily!
Sandra L.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best dry shampoos ever! It definitely exceeded my expectations. I use it when my hair gets greasy or needs that extra volume. It is long lasting and I would definitely purchase this again.
Im No A Fan Of Dry Shampoo Beacuse They usually leave some White dusty looking Stuff and They Make My Hair Feel Stiff .I Was Hoping This Product Would Change My Mind About Dry Shampoo But It Didn't. Im A little Disappointed .
Mindy L.
Corning , NY
This is my go-to whenever I'm out of my Dove. Works well without too much product left behind. It's sometimes pricey depending on where you buy it though.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This smells amazing but unfortunately leaves a light cast of powder on my hair. my hair is black so I wish they had a variation for dark hair.
amanda l.
Tempe , AZ
Hands down my favorite dry shampoo. It adds a ton of volume, absorbs all the oils & makes my hair look better than it did the day I wished it!
Alison F.
I bought and used this dry shampoo and I liked it. The scent was light and it didn't leave too much of a white cast. I would repurchase.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
I love me a good dry shampoo. I really want to try this product. Has anyone compared this to Batiste ?