Sexy Hair - Big Sexy Hair - Spray & Stay 300ml uploaded by Katrina K.Sexy Hair - Big Sexy Hair - Spray & Stay 300ml uploaded by Cassandra H.Sexy Hair - Big Sexy Hair - Spray & Stay 300ml uploaded by Michelle B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

All Nighter Hair Spray For All Hair Types Resists Humidity Provides Long-Lasting Maximum Hold &Amp; Intense Shine Perfect For Keeping Updos &Amp; Elaborate Styles In Place Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts.&Nbsp; Sexy Hair Concepts Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Candice D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When they say spray and stay they aren't playing. I go to this hairspray whenever I'm doing a style that I do not want to budge. My hair is thick and straight so I use this whenever I curl my hair to make sure it doesn't move. The only downside is it makes my hair hard and not movable
Amanda R.
All day hold. Amazing smell, and it doesn't dry out my hair like most other products. Also doesn't make my hair feel like I've used any hold products, it still is bouncy and silky soft.
Andrea L.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray! And it does exactly what it says too! It's long lasting and has a fine mist. It meets my expectations and it's very effective on keeping my style all day! I think this product is fine the way it is!
Michaela T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this hairspray, I mean I do think it's holds the curls well but I don't like the way my hair feels when I use it. It feels crunchy and oily.
Danielle Y.
Uvalde, TX
Big sexy hair spray lives up to its name! You want big hair this is what you need! I have flat hair and it's the only hair spray that gives and keeps the volume in my hair!
Rose B.
Ellijay, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite styling products! I'm a hairstylist and this product is so great! If you're looking to freeze your hair in place or use it to help create volume by teasing, Big Sexy spray and stay is incredible! You will have to use lots of conditioner to get it out, but it does the job!! Highly recommend if you're needing a heavy hold spray!
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
I have extremely thick and lengthy hair. It is practically impossible for it to hold curls without this spray. It is my holy grail and I would recommend it to absolutely anyone because my friends and family have tried mine and got hooked right away
Lori M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you need a firm hairspray give this a try. Just a little bit does a great job. It washes out well & doesn't cause build up.
Karla L.
I really really like it, for the hairdos I've done it really helps
It was a very good decision to buy it!!
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
These are great products, strong hold without the gross yucky feeling like most hair sprays
Kayla M.
I never tried these products, are they really good and worth buying?
Ameera K.
Skokie, IL
Is this good for summer?
Michelle J.
Hartsville, SC
I have naturally frizzy curly hair, so in order for me to curl it with a curling wand I have to straighten it. After I do that I use the curling wand and curl it but my curls fall out within an hour or two. If I used this would it hold the curls in longer? I don't want to waste the money if it doesn't work.