Sexy Hair - Big Sexy Hair - Spray & Stay 300ml uploaded by Cassandra H.Sexy Hair - Big Sexy Hair - Spray & Stay 300ml uploaded by Katrina K.Sexy Hair - Big Sexy Hair - Spray & Stay 300ml uploaded by Michelle B.
2 colors available

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

All Nighter Hair Spray For All Hair Types Resists Humidity Provides Long-Lasting Maximum Hold &Amp; Intense Shine Perfect For Keeping Updos &Amp; Elaborate Styles In Place Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts.&Nbsp; Sexy Hair Concepts Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Rose B.
Rose B.
Ellijay, GA
One of my favorite styling products! I'm a hairstylist and this product is so great! If you're looking to freeze your hair in place or use it to help create volume by teasing, Big Sexy spray and stay is incredible! You will have to use lots of conditioner to get it out, but it does the job!! Highly recommend if you're needing a heavy hold spray!
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Hartselle, AL
I love this hairspray! It doesn't leave me with that dry, stiff feeling. My hair is always full and bouncing. I got this from my local #ulta and I can't stop using it . This is the only hair spray I've found that works best on my hair. I love it and I will use it over and over and over again!
Angel T.
Angel T.
Berne, IN
My hair is really thin and it's hard to keep curls intact but this hairspray leaves me with no worries. I always know my curls will look amazing and won't leave me with a frizzy mess. Defiantly recommend tennis product to anyone who has fine hair and needs something to keep curls intact
Asma S.
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
I have extremely thick and lengthy hair. It is practically impossible for it to hold curls without this spray. It is my holy grail and I would recommend it to absolutely anyone because my friends and family have tried mine and got hooked right away
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this hairspray, I mean I do think it's holds the curls well but I don't like the way my hair feels when I use it. It feels crunchy and oily.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
All day hold. Amazing smell, and it doesn't dry out my hair like most other products. Also doesn't make my hair feel like I've used any hold products, it still is bouncy and silky soft.
Valerie J.
Valerie J.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the Best hair sprays I own! I originally got a sample size of this in a beauty box & Had to Buy it after trying out! I basically only use hairspray to keep flyaways under control, I use very little & don't like to use too often either. This hairspray controls while still allowing the hair to be soft & moveable!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Love love love this hair spray for one it smells amazing which is always a plus, but the holding power is superb! I have extremely straight hair and even with the best of curlers and technics to curl my hair my curls will fall out fairly quick. This hair spray gives my hair the ability to hold styles I would normally have a hard time maintaining throughout the day. Also a little goes a long way with this product!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Savage, MN
#favoritehairspray all the way! I've not been one to get excited about hairspray since the late 80's and early 90's, but this got me a little pumped. It holds but isn't "lacqery" or shiny. You can style with it easily and it really lasts!
brittany m.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
I am in love with this hair spray. It works amazingly. Holds my hair in place ALL day long. Another plus is the scent of it smells great. Great for humid weather as well.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I never tried these products, are they really good and worth buying?
Ameera K.
Ameera K.
Skokie, IL
Is this good for summer?
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Hartsville, SC
I have naturally frizzy curly hair, so in order for me to curl it with a curling wand I have to straighten it. After I do that I use the curling wand and curl it but my curls fall out within an hour or two. If I used this would it hold the curls in longer? I don't want to waste the money if it doesn't work.