BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

WHAT IT IS Big Sexy Hair Push Up Dry Thickening Spray will give your confidence a boost with instant and long lasting volume. WHAT IT DOES Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Push Up Dry Thickening Spray wraps around the hair to create beautiful thick and healthy looking strands. With its no crunch finish anti-humidity and UV protection formula styles last throughout the day. Push Up is the perfect product to create body and volume without weighing the hair down. Pair with your favorite Sexy Hair hairspray for a stronger hold. see more...

Desiree G.
Ok so I have flat hair to where if I straighten it I look like I just took a helmet off. I bought this and this is amazing. I spray it on after I style it and it is like magic to where there isn't any res ado like dry shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling texturized and full I seriously want to stock up on this.
 Elizabeth g.
Las vegas, NV
Great product :) gives your hair a lot of volume and makes it look big and fluffy x3
Sorta pricey but it's an awesome product to use for you hair :) try not to use to much lol