BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

WHAT IT IS While its big sister Powder Play is bold and dramatic Powder Play Lite offers soft volume and texture to fine and thin hair customers. WHAT IT DOES Discover Powder Play Lite the new addition to the Big Sexy Hair family With its unique dispensing system that evenly mists powder in a cloud like spray Powder Play Lite gives instant results and ease of application see more...

Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I just purchased the Sexy hair big sexy hair - powder play lite volume/texture powder. I was a little hesitant because I have tried the powder play before. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I like this product. I love the bottle and how you apply it with the little spout. I would recommend this!
Chelsea C.
I love this stuff! I have been a big fan of the original Powder Play for a few years now (and through many hairstyles), but when I saw this lighter version with the pump applicator I immediately grabbed one to try and I love it more than the regular version.

The application is so much easier with the pump and nozzle versus the sprinkle style and you can really get it right where you want it. And the volume and oomph it gives without the overly sticky, clump texture is great.

This will be a staple in my routine for a very long time!