BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

New! Fast Drying Technology! Sexy Hair Spritz Stay 2 Intense Hold, Fast Drying 3 Non-Aerosol Hairspray see more...

Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
Overall a nice product. I would prefer a bit more hold. It’s not at all sticky and my hair looks fantastic after spraying it on. It’s a nice flexible hold and would work well in conjunction with another styling product with additional hold.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff works great. It's not too expensive and if you have a Ross or Tj maxx or marshals stores like that a lot of the time they carry it at a discounted price as well. It holds hair in place very well without feeling heavy or weighed down or like helmet head. Great product
Madison D.
Provo , UT
I am always really pleased with this brand and this product is no exception. It holds without a crunch and it makes your hair smell nice. I have really thin hair, so I need all of the help I can get when it comes to keeping things in place. I'd definitely buy this again.
Amanda V.
Canonsburg, PA
I love just about every product that Big Sexy Hair comes out with and this is no exception! Not only does it do all that it promises, it smells amazing too! My hair is on the long/thick side and this works it wonders on my stubborn hair. I love using this product and would gladly scream it from the rooftops!
McKayla P.
Saginaw, TX
This product is AMAZING. It makes your hair stay where it needs to be for sure! I would recommend this a thousand times if I could. Smells a little weird but it works great!
Gaby S.
Phoenix , Az
Love this product these are my go to hair products its not to sticky and holds curls great last through out the day and smells good I love that my hair always looks beautiful with these products
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
This is one of the greatest hold product ever. I mean it's not even expensive for the hold that you get. I love this it makes my curls last longer.
Yana S.
When i use this product i feel that my hair does seem big and sexy, it's one of those things you need even though you don't really use it.
Danielle M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is awesome stuff! It holds my hair but format make it feel too stiff. For the price you get everything you need and more!
Tish O.
P C Beach, FL
This is one of my favs. It not sticky or stiff. Never clogs up. Good price as well. Even smells ok.