BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #85 in Hair Mousse

Pumps up hair for big volume Sold only in professional Salons. 6% VOC Compliant ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts.  Sexy Hair Concepts guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• Is this good brand?2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply i...1 Answers
  • How do you style your hair with this product? Straight? Wavy? Up-...8 Answers
Samantha M.
Literally the only product with “volume” on the bottle that has ever actually given me noticeable volume. I saw someone recommend this product on a Facebook comment thread. She said to spray it in your damp hair at the scalp and then blow dry upside down, which is what I’ve done each time I’ve used it. Couldn’t be more satisfied. It gives both volume and texture but A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. I also wish the spray was more of a spray and not a dense, concentrated line of product to one spot on the scalp. Kind of makes application a bit tricky. It’s easy to get that “hairspray, sticky” feel because of that. But it isn’t bad enough to where I wouldn’t use the product. I have thin hair but a lot of it, meaning each strand is thin but there is a lot, and usually my hair is pretty flat. This stuff has honestly made the biggest difference for me and I can’t imagine not using it now!! Really wish they would come out with a better nozzle that doesn’t concentrate product to one certain area, which is why I’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5.
Cheyanna S.
I purchased this mousse after reading pretty good reviews. I'm still trying to get it to work for me. My hair is medium density but tends to fall flat at the roots because it's healthy. Every time I use this it makes my hair feel so incredibly dirty and it's hard to wash out the residue unless I use something really harsh. On top of that sticky feeling, it weighs down my hair. I'm trying not to use too much and I've just been using the recommended amount. I'm going to try and work with it a little bit more but it will probably be getting returned.
Hannah M.
I’ve used this product a lot more here recently after I cut my hair up to my shoulders. It’s easier to use with shorter hair in my opinion. When I do use it, I can definitely tell the difference. My hair has so much more volume and smells fantastic.
Lynn B.
This gives me so much lift at my roots. The lift also lasts. It doesn’t leave my hair stiff or crunchy. It’s easy to use and you don’t use a lot. A container lasts a while. It’s mid priced and can be found in many stores.
Trista O.
I love what this mousse does for my hair. It definitely gives it a lot more volume and its super easy to apply. While using it, I do have to use a bit of conditioner when I wash to help with combing out the tangles. I can see a difference the moment I blow dry my hair and in the way my hair feels. This is pricey. I would love to find something comparable that doesn't cost quite so much but until then, this can't be beat!
Anaeka  C.
I bought this for a steal on Black Friday at ULTA! I wasn't sure how it would look with my long straight hair but it gave it lots of volume at the roots which is hard to do when your hair gets long and heavy. Just make sure you get an even spray and dry it all the way before you finish styling.
Jacie P.
Sexy Hair Big Root Pump Spray is THE BEST Root Pump out there! I LOVE this product. It works so amazing. I rave about this product to my family and friends because it's so amazing. I've tried a couple other root pumps and they don't work near as great as this one. Worth every penny!
Kayla C.
I like this and it does provide volume for my thin hair when I blow dry it but I can never get 2 days out of a blow dry when I use it because it makes my hair so greasy. It's great though when I really need to style my hair for an event. I probably won't repurchase and will look for another volumizer that works better for my hair.
Jennifer C.
Definitely gives my roots extra volume. Love the smell, feel, ease of use. I wish it wasn't as expensive as it is, but it is easy to find at any store, drug store or otherwise and it fulfills it's purpose. Very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend.
Stephanie C.
His product is great it gives you just the right amount of volume and hold with out it looking crunchy...It smells good and meet all my expectations. I will say I've had more then one can where the sprayer got clogged after first use.
Riley H.
Lehi, UT
How do you style your hair with this product? Straight? Wavy? Up-do?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this good brand?
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!