Sexy Hair Big Color Safe and Prime Volumizing Treatment and Shampoo uploaded by Ashley M.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Volumizing treatment. Sexy hair big sexy hair volumizing treatment is a deep conditioning and formulated to nourish and replenish fine hair without weighing it down. With its "style primed" formula, the color safe volumizing treatment prepares hair to better receive styling aids, creating the perfect, conditioned canvas to work with. see more...

Kendall C.
Huntsville, AL
I got this product from a specialty store that cosmetologist can access. This product smells very good and works very well my hair is very soft now and seems to be healthy. I would recommend this to others
Karen F.
Youngstown, OH
Sexy Hair Big Color Safe Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner lead as my favorite hair care products! It wasn't easy keeping my red hair vibrant until I came across these products. I don't have to get my hair colored as often which saves me a lot of money!
Stephanie J.
The only reason I am rating this a 3 stars is because of the cost. I feel like it works as good as any other brand. however the price they want for this is just crazy. If you can afford to buy it then rock out but for those on a budget, i would stay away from it.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I keep my hair short so I am always looking for volume. This is a great product for just that. I usually have color treated hair, as well, so it is a double win!
Ashley M.
Edison, NJ
I did not like this product at all. After blow drying my hair it felt waxy and heavy and I did not notice much "volume" whatsoever. Whatever is in this product leaves a waxy covering on your hair strands, makes it look oily and is not worth the supposed "effect" -- that it didn't have anyway. I will NOT be purchasing this again anytime in the future.
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
I like having 80's hair band esque hair in mermaid colors. I was given a sample of this from my hairdresser and it was nice. Nothing special but it had good scent and softness but not a lot of long lasting moisture. I like really natural based products too so that had an impact
Madison O.
Huntington , WV
Love this product. Slightly on the pricy side but it really works and is high quality and makes my hair look healthy and shiny. It lathers up good. I would recommend this product to others I am satisfied with this brand over all
Ciara S.
Taylors, SC
Love this stuff, it's definitely awesome. Gives you amazing volume, and a sleek finish. Smells amazing as well. And usually you can get a good deal on these products at the salon.
Jocelyn J.
Anaheim, CA
I didn't like how it left my hair dry yet it did do what it says it should do. But I really want something that going to be healthy for my hair and I don't think this product achieves that.
Cecelia H.
Halstad, MN
I like these products, they work great, smell good, are available many places, good variety the only thing I am not crazy about is the price
Brittany F.
Hickory Hills, IL
Is this stuff good? I wanted to try it out but I don't want to buy it yet

Amazon