BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Use Soy Touchable when you want natural-looking hold, volume, and shine without weight. Great for humidity-resistance and controlling frizz, this hairspray is also ideal for protecting hair from damaging heat styling tools and harmful UV rays. This nourishing hairspray contains keratin proteins that work on dry, cracked hair cuticles by filling in empty gaps and giving new life and vibrancy to your hair. Healthy Sexy Hair's Soy Touchable spray is a smart choice for women who want to fix damage from chemical or heat treatments, yet still desire the flexibility to style and shape their hair. Brand: Sexy Hair Size: 9 ounces For damaged, unmanageable hair Soy: Hydrates, restores and protects hair Cocoa: Strengthens and protects hair Argan oil: Protects, detangles, nourishes and controls frizz Keratin proteins: Fill in gaps in the hair cuticle that are cracked, dry or damaged Directions: Spray on your finished style to add weightless hold and body with no product feel Active ingredients: Soy milk Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Hydrofluorocarbon 152, Isobutane, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocoa Extract, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cyclotetrasiloxane, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethyl Citrate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Benzophenone-3, VA/Crotonates/ Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Quaternium-70, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool see more...

Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hairspray. i love that it is a weightless formula. The flexible hold gives me the ability of playing with my hair. it's not sticky and gives me a very nice shine and I like that there is "good stuff "in it so it's not damaging my hair. It does not dry my hair out. I got mine from Ulta and it is affordable! I do recommend it!
Nena L.
Nena L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very difficult to find a touchable hairspray because many that claim to be leave a hard and sticky mess! This one always keeps my hair in place and truly touchable. No stickiness or nasty residue. I use it just about on a daily basis to keep all my hairstyles in tact. I highly recommend it!
Angel T.
Angel T.
This is my absolute favorite hairspray! It's a bit pricey but I'll usually get it on sale at Ulta (buy 2 get 1 free or something). Doesn't get super crunchy and has a great hold. I have trouble even thinking about using a different hairspray!
Kacey O.
Kacey O.
This is my holy grail from now on. I don't know how I haven't discovered this hella long ago. Locks and keeps your style in place all day, tames frizz, and super lightweight. I guarantee you, you won't regret it.
Ranika P.
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hold! I bought this at a discounted price from Ross but it is so good I'm sure I won't mind spending a few extra dollars for retail price! I highly recommend
Chayla D.
Chayla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this hairspray. I get flyaways in my bangs after I blow dry my hair, and this tames them without adding weight or oiliness to my hair right after washing it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the idea of a hairspray, but don't like having crunchy gross hair. This product keeps the style and really is touchable and soft!
Jen Jen J.
Jen Jen J.
Love love love this hair spray! It holds my hair all day and doesn't leave it feeling stuff like most hair sprays its my holy grail!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
El Paso, TX
I love this spray ,.. I somewhat use it has a detangler ,.. and it works wonders .. it smells great and leaves your hair smooth
John N Pamela N.
John N Pamela N.
Portland, OR
My favorite hairspray! It smells nice, lightweight hold that lasts all day;very touchable. I'll buy again and again!